Chapter 9

I'm sorry for how long it took to update this chapter, but as I said before I was moving back into my old house. I also just went back to school and trust me homework sucks...but I have a four day weekend now. So I have some time to write. *cue cheers from the audience* haha anyways here's the chapter you've all been waiting for so eagerly.
Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 9

I skip around my bedroom in one of my skimpy pink skirts and a white sweater crop top with a daisy in the middle of it. I had the speakers to my laptop bursting one of my favorite songs in the world, "Wild" by Troye Sivan.

"Leave this blue neighborhood, I never knew loving could hurt this good," I sing along to Troye's amazing voice, skipping around my room. My new piglets that I had named ended up naming Petunia and Sammy were following my every move. Almost like they were dancing along to the music with me. "And it drives me wild, wild."

My Troye Sivan dance party was  interrupted by a knock on my bedroom door

My Troye Sivan dance party was interrupted by a knock on my bedroom door. I groan, but turn down the heavenly voice coming from my speakers nonetheless, skipping over to my bedroom door with my pink little piggies trailing after me, wanting to see what this rude intruder wanted from me.

I open my bedroom door to reveal my younger brother standing there with his pale arms crossed over his chest, looking quite aggravated. I raise my perfectly sculpted eyebrows at my brother waiting for him to give me an answer as to why he rudely interrupted my dance party to the beautiful voice of Troye Sivan.

"Do you have to blast your music so loud that I can hear to on the other side of the house? I can hear Troye Sivan's annoying voice while I'm watching a movie in the living room," Niall complains to me and I can't help but to give him an unenthusiastic look.

"What do you got against Troye Sivan?" I ask Niall, sass full in my voice.

Niall rolls his eyes at my sassy tone of voice. "I don't have anything against him, but I don't wanna hear him while I'm trying to watch a damn movie," he tells me.

"Boys, stop your bickering and sort out your problems in a peaceful way," a motherly voice says from the hallway. Niall and I turn to see our mother standing there giving us her best stern motherly look.

I sigh and turn to Niall giving him a small smile. "I will turn my music down enough so that you can watch your movie," I tell him, with a fake smile plastered on my face.

Our mother gives me a proud nod at how I decided to meet my brother half way so that we can sort out our problem. "Thank you, Lou," Niall says turning on his heels and heading back out to the living room.

After Niall is gone his mother give him a small smile. "So I heard you've met three alpha's who are currently courting you, is this true?" She asks me with a raised eyebrow.

I sigh not being able to lie to my mother about anything let alone a secret like this. "Yes, actually I have another date with them tonight," I tell her, a smile spread across my face at the thought of the alpha triplets.