Chapter 26

So, this chapter is important but not very eventful. Next chapter will have a trigger warning due to it being able what Niall's going through back at the wolf pack. Oh and the picture up top is how big Edward's deer is!
Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 26

Louis
"What the fuck do you mean we can't do anything about it?!" I shout at my alpha in anger.

I had rushed straight towards the pack office where I knew Harry would be working, only for the damn alpha to tell me we couldn't do anything to save my little brother.

I watch as Harry rubs one of his large hands across his face in frustration, as he puts his cigarette out with the other. "There's a centuries old deal between the two packs that we won't interfere with the way they run their pack as long as they stay off our land and leave everyone from our pack alone," Harry explains to me and I give him a small little glare.

"So you can just sit back and let them do whatever they please to their poor pack omegas?!" I was beyond angry right now and it probably looked absolutely hilarious with my swollen baby belly in front of me.

"Please, little doe, we could never win a fight against them," he tells me with pleading eyes.

I give him another glare before turning to leave the unhelpful alpha's office. "If you're not going to help me than I'll find someone who will!" I was out of the office before the alpha could even respond.

I grumpily walk towards the pack doctor where I knew Marcel was working today. I was so mad that no one seemed willing to help me save my baby brother. What would Harry do if that was Marcy or Eddie being beaten and taken advantage of by the wolf pack?

Marcel looks happily surprised by my appearance. "What are you doing here, little doe?" He asks me, standing up from the wooden desk in the infirmary.

"Will you help me take down the wolf pack or not?" I ask him, getting straight to the point of the matter.

Marcel gives me a confused look before forcing me to take a seat beside him on one of the many cots in the cabin. "Where did all this come from, little doe?" He ask me with concern in his eyes.

I let out a small sigh as I tell Marcy exactly what I heard from Niall. I was so happy that he wasn't just pushing me away like Harry had done.

"So Niall's in a bad situation then?" He asks me, with a sad smile.

I nod as tears come to my eyes at just the thought of my baby brother being stuck in such a horrible situation. "Yes and I feel so bad because I haven't even talked to him since I came here and look what happened," I couldn't stop the tears from flowing down my cheeks and I mostly blamed it on the pregnancy hormones.

Marcel pulls me into his chest and rubs my back soothingly. "We'll get him out of there, I promise. Even if it means going to war with that good for nothing wolf pack we will save your brother," Marcel tells me, helping me calm down slightly.

I pull away from his chest to look into his bright green eyes. "Really?" I ask him hopefully.

Marcel gives me a small nod and kiss on the cheek. "Of course, why wouldn't I do everything in my power to help my mates younger brother?" He asks and let out an angry sigh.

"Because Harry told me there was nothing we could do about it. He started going on about some deal that's been made between that horrible pack," I tell him, rolling my eyes at the thought of the inconsiderate alpha.

"That idiot," Marcel mutters under his breath as he glares off into the distance, most-likely wanting Harry to be there so he could cuss him out.

"Don't worry about him, little doe," Marcel tells me, giving me a sweet his on the forehead. "He just thinks that the rules that our great grandfather set are the best thing for us, but sometimes change is a good thing."

I turn to give Marcel a confused look. "But we can't do anything about it unless he agrees, right?" I ask him, pretty sure that Harry was the one to agree on all of the decisions having to do with the pack.

Marcel shakes his head. "No, we all share the role of pack leader just like the way are fathers and grandfathers before us have done and just like the way our beautiful sons will after us. That means that if two of us agrees on something the other doesn't, it doesn't matter because it's two against one," Marcel explains to me as he moves some of my hair away from my face.

"So that means we only have to get Edward to agree to take on the other pack and we can do it, right?" I ask trying to make sure that's what Marcel was really telling me.

Marcel gives me a small nod and smile. "Exactly and I'm sure after the other day, Eddie will be more than willing to agree with us," he tells me, wiping the rest of the tears from my eyes.

I was so glad that Marcy was going to help me get my Niall out of that horrible pack and away from those horrible alphas that didn't even have the right to mate with my sweet little brother. I was going to do everything I possibly can, in my pregnant state, to save my brother and bring him to his rightful place by my side and if Harry doesn't like that well than he's just going to have to suck it up.

"Why don't we go talk to Edward and the warriors about this then?" Marcel asks me, one of his soft hands out for me to take.

I nod and take his big hand into my own. I lean into the alpha's side as he leads me out towards the arena where Edward trains our pack warriors.

When we arrive at the arena I'm surprised by the sight I'm met with. There's a lot of training going on with several alphas in their large deer forms. I've never seen my species fight in their true forms before so the sight was absolutely fascinating.

The bucks would clash their horns together as they'd try to catch their partner off guard to knock them to the ground. I watch as one abnormally large red buck whacks another smaller white tailed buck straight across the face with his extremely large horns. The smaller falls to the ground with a small trail of blood coming from his nose.

I watch as the deer that had delivered the last blow turns towards where I'm standing by the entrance to the arena and I know who it is as soon as I see the pretty green eyes. It was also a mates intuition to know who their mate was in all of their forms.

Edward quickly changes back to his naked human glory and comes racing over to where Marcel and I were by the entrance "What's wrong?" He instantly asks looking worriedly between the two of us.

I instantly jump into my alpha's arms and let out small cries into his chest as Marcel tells Edward what's going on. Edward's arms squeeze me a little tighter when he hears what's happening with my little brother and his eyes seem to turn an almost impossible shade of black. "Those assholes are going to pay," he practically growls as he lets me cry into his soft chest.

Edward turns back towards his warriors so that he can talk to them through the mind link they all shared and I look between them all hopefully.

Edward gives me and Marcel a small smile before explaining what his warriors must have said. "They say that they're ready to fight if  we decide need to start a war," he tells us, giving his trained warriors a proud smile.

I pull away from Edward's chest to give the surrounding deer a happy look. "Really?" I was so happy that the warriors were with us on this.

"You're not the only one who thinks that what the wolves are doing is wrong, little doe. A lot of pack members have been wanting to stop them and I think that it's damn time we put those assholes in their place," Edward sounded so confident with his words and I knew he meant it and I couldn't wait to save not only my little brother but all of the innocents getting hurt in that pack.