Chapter 11

So I'll admit this chapter is pretty shitty, but I plan on giving you the next chapter tonight or tomorrow so don't yell at me! I have some time to write before I have the responsibility of school to worry about again, but tbh you guys are more important. The video is for the song "Circles" by Pierce the Veil if you haven't watched it you really should and if you already have your my new best friend 'cause ptv are bae. Anyways here's the chapter you've all been waiting for.
Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 11

I wake up in the morning after the big talk with the triplets to three different pairs of arms wrapped around various parts of my small omega body.

This was the way I have been waking up on most Sunday mornings ever since I met the triplets just a few weeks ago.

The triplets have always amazed him by the positions he finds them in every morning. This morning, Harry, the biggest of the three alphas was sprawled out in front of me with his face buried into my neck, his breathe could be felt on my smooth skin every single time he exhaled small breathes in his sleep.

Marcel was laying in his usual spot on top of my tiny body, his much larger one crushing my tiny one. He had his strong arms wrapped around my waist in a crushingly strong hold. He always seems to act as if he's afraid I'm going to run away in the middle of the night or something.

I knew that Edward was behind me even though I couldn't see him from the position I am laying in. I can feel the heat of his large body on my back as well as smell his own special scent of musk and the woods.

I smile down at the most clingy out of my three alphas. I decide to smooth my fingers through Marcel's short hair loving how soft it felt between my tiny fingers. I give him a small peck on the cheek, loving the cute little smile that it brings to his sleeping face.

I feel lips trailing up the back of my neck, making me smile knowing who they belonged to. I turn my head as best as I can with two alphas clinging to me to see the earliest raiser of the triplets planting cute little kisses down the length of my neck.

I give a fond smile to the earliest riser out of the three triplets. "Good morning, Eddie," I greet the overly tattooed alpha with my large smile.

"'Morning, little doe," he greets, his voice handsomely hoarse from sleep.

I give the alpha a small peck on the lips from over Harry's head of curls. "I should really get home," I tell him with a small sigh, not really wanting to leave them, but I knew that I had to get home so that I could talk to Niall about the whole leaving in a week thing. My younger brother was going to throw a tantrum when I tell him, so I knew it was going to better to tell him as soon as I possibly could.

Edward nods despite his obvious disappointment. He understands that I need my time with my family before they steal me away for the rest of my life. "We need to wake up my idiot brothers first."

I smile and lean down to lightly kiss Marcel awake while Edward decides on waking up his older brother in a much harsher way. I watch in complete astonishment as Edward slaps the larger alpha across the face and quickly jumping away before he sees the repercussions of his actions.

Marcel senses the situation as soon as he's half awake and quickly scoops me up into his arms, moving me to the other side of the room. Away from the other two alpha's fight. Harry let's out a horrible growl when he realizes what has woke him up.

He turns to glare at his younger brother who's standing by the door and laughing at the cartoon-like handprint on Harry's cheek. Harry didn't seem amused by the horrible way he was woken up.