Chapter 28

The deer in the picture is marcel's deer form just an fyi. Also I'm not sure when I'm going to get to update next so I'm sorry if it's not for a while. I try my hardest to update all of my stories the quickest I possibly can. Anyways here's this chapter and I hope you like it! As always tell me what you think! Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 28

Louis

It was around nine o'clock and Harry still hadn't come home from the office. I knew it was because he was mad at me and was afraid that it would be worse once he arrives home to realize that my brother and his mate were here uninvited.

I sigh in distress as I snuggle back into Edward's warm arms. I had sent Niall and his mate to bed in the downstairs guest bedroom, while Marcel and Edward agreed to stay up and wait for Harry with me.

We've eaten dinner ages ago and the food Marcel made was most-likely long past cold by now. I was about ready to march out of the cabin and down to the alpha's office to tell him how childish he was acting by not coming home. That is until I hear the door to the house open and I quickly jump to my feet to greet the last of my alphas to come home.

When Harry walks into the living room I notice how stressed he looks and frown at my alpha's distress. I quickly move to give him a large hug, smiling when he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I knew he wasn't mad at me now and for that I was grateful, but there was still the problem of why he looked so stressed. "Why did you get home so late?" I ask him, with a small pout.

Harry gives me a tired looking smile and kiss on my lips. "I was finishing up all of the paperwork needed for war," he tells me.

My eyes widen at the man's words. Harry actually went against the pack rules and agreed to go to war? "What changed your mind?" I ask him, a smile across my face.

Harry let's out a little sigh as he leads me back to the couch to sit down in between the other alpha, me on top of his lap. "It was Braden actually," Harry admits and I snuggle into the alpha's chest as he goes on to explain. "He brought me lunch and saw how stressed I looked. I told him about Niall and he told me a story that made me change my mind about war with the wolf pack."

I perk my head up when Harry says about Braden. "What story?" I ask him, curious to know about my friend.

Harry gives me a sad smile before he brushes a piece of my feathery hair out of my face. "That's not something I can tell you, little doe. If you want to know so desperately you'll have to ask him yourself," Harry tells me and I nod in understanding.

I knew that Harry couldn't tell me about what Braden had told him because that wasn't his story to tell. I was just curious about what my newest friend went through to make his eyes seem so dead and his smile to look so fake.

Marcel snaps me out of my thoughts by patting me on the shoulder. He motions towards Harry and then back towards the guest bedroom. "Tell him" he mouths to me. I give him a nod in understanding before I ready myself to tell the alpha about my brother.

"So about the war with the wolf pack," I start turning to give Edward and Marcel a nervous look, they both motion for me to go on with it. I let out a small sigh before continuing on. "I think it's going to be coming sooner than you originally planned," I give Harry a hesitant smile.

Harry gives me a confused look. "Why do you say that?" He asks me, a hand rubbing fondly at my thigh.

"Well, let's just say that we got some unexpected guests," I tell Harry, praying to whatever deity listening that he doesn't freak out about Niall and his mate being here. "Niall and his mate arrived here a few hours ago."