Chapter 25

I told ya'll that dramas coming here's the start of it. It's going to escalate in the next few chapters so be ready for it! I'm actually so motivated to finish this story rn so don't be surprised for another chapter tomorrow or even later tonight! Haha anyways I hope you like this and as always.
Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 25

Louis
It's been a few days since the whole motorcycle incident and Edward has been officially banned from being alone with me until the babies are here. I still feel bad about the situation, but it was his fault after all.

I haven't been down to the meadow in about a week and I really missed the sweet escape it gives me. Throwing on a pair of Marcy's sweatpants and one of Harry's shirts I decide to make my way down to the pretty floral meadow.

This time I bring Petunia and Sammy along again, Petunia was really starting to get fat because all she does is sleep and eat lately. It's most-likely due to me being pregnant, pigs have a large sixth sense and can definitely tell when you're sad or ill.

I smile as I watch my pigs race towards our destination, my pregnant butt following slowly behind them.

The meadow was just as beautiful as it always is, the gorgeous rainbow of flowers that would be in bloom for a few more months and the gorgeous sparkling blue water.

I sigh as I just take a seat and appreciate the peacefulness of it all. I'm snapped from my tranquility by a loud squeal that could only possibly belong Petunia. I quickly look to see what's wrong only to see the familiar white wolf of Niall's coming into the large clearing.

"Petunia! Calm down, it's just Niall!" I tell her, turning to give my younger brother's wolf form a small smile.

I watch as Niall changes into his human form and comes to sit beside me naked. His nakedness wasn't weird at all, I grew up with this Irish snowflake and saw him naked more than anyone else has. Well, maybe not now that he's mated. "Hi Ni, how are you doing?" I ask him with a small smile.

He shrugs, but leans over to give me a hug, him being extra careful of my bulging belly. "I'm alright, how are the babies?" He asks me, looking fondly at my stomach.

I sigh as I rub my hand against my stomach. "They're already a handful and they weren't even born yet," I say, wishing that the next five and half months could go by faster so that I can just have my babies in my arms.

"How many are there?" He asks, placing his own hand onto my stomach.

"We noticed three during the ultrasound, but Marcel says it's too soon to tell," I tell him, happily, talking about my babies always made me so happy.

Niall gives my stomach a longing look. "I really want babies too, but Liam and Zayn keep telling me I'm still too young," he says, a small pout on his lips.

Liam and Zayn must be the names of his alphas. I was suddenly liking these two mysterious wolves a little more now that I hear they're making Niall wait till he's of age to get pregnant with their spawns. "You are Niall," I tell him, placing a comforting hand on his naked thigh, knowing that's not something he wants to hear.

He sighs but nods, knowing I'm right. "I just wish I could tell them about you," he says, giving me a sad smile.

My eyebrows crinkle together and I give Niall a look of confusion. "Why couldn't you?" I ask him, not understanding why he couldn't.

"They absolutely detest deer shifters. I have to listen to them say terrible things about this pack and your species without being able to talk back to them," Niall gives me a sad look.

Hearing this made me so angry. If my baby brother wanted to speak his mind he should be able to speak his mind. If I wasn't pregnant I would go bursting into that wolf pack and give those alphas a piece of my mind. If those good for nothing alphas have been laying even as much as a finger onto my baby brother I would rip they're testicles off and throw them in the pond for the fish to eat. "Those assholes," I spit out angrily.

Niall's eyes widen when he realizes my anger. "Don't worry about me, Lou. They'd never lay a hand on me," he says, a small smile gracing his face, it looked way too fake of a smile for me to believe him, but I don't argue knowing it wouldn't get me anywhere with him.

I try to calm down enough so that Niall doesn't believe I'm still suspicious about these alphas abusing him. "Do they hurt anyone else?" I ask him curiously, really wanting to know how bad this pack was.

The look on his face tells me it all. Tears come to his eyes and I quickly engulf my baby brother into a hug. "It's alright, Niall. I'm going to do whatever I can to help you," I tell him soothingly, rubbing comforting circles into his back.

Suddenly Niall pulls back and looks up at me with a frantic look. "No Lou! You can't fight them! It would only end in disaster!" He tells me, wiping away his tears in frustration.

I sigh as I pull him back into my arms. "Can you maybe tell me how bad it really is over there?" I ask him, needing to know if it was safe to let my little brother go back to that horrible pack.

Niall calms himself down enough so that he can tell me about the horrible wolf pack that meant have been too far from here. "They're all so horrible, Lou. There's no rules at all and so many poor omegas get beaten and abused every day and I can't do anything about it," he tells me, looking off into the distance with a sad look.

I'm onto my feet in an instant. "I've gotta talk to the triplets about this," I say already making up my decision to head straight to Harry's office.

"No Lou! Don't start a war just because of me!" He pleads with me, pulling onto my arm to keep me there.

I pull my arm from his and give him a small smile. "I can't have my baby brother living in a pack like that," I say, pushing him off my arms and already making my way out of the meadow.

"Please don't do this, Lou!" I hear Niall call after me one last time before I give him a small goodbye wave and block out the rest of his calls.

I was going to do whatever I can to get Niall away from that pack of monsters and if that meant starting a war with their pack than so be it. I would do anything for my little brother.