Chapter 40

So this is the last chapter of this story besides the epilogue which will be set like a year after all of this happened so yeah this story is pretty much at this point! So there's Larry sex in this chapter (sorry I didn't feel like writing a ton of smut so I didn't go any farther than that!) I hope you guys like it and I would love to hear what you think!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 40

It's been a few weeks since the babies were born and everything was going really good at the deer pack lands. Niall had given birth to a beautiful blue eyed blonde haired omega boy that he had named Julian like he said he would. The quadruplets seemed to love their little cousin and when the five of them would shift into their real forms they would all tussle with each other making cute little animal noises.

It was a rather normal day that was started with the first loud cry summoned from the crib on the other side of the room, the one that Edward was very happy with himself for making with his wood working skills that had finally come in handy. Their little babies were all wrapped up warm in the clothing that Louis grandmother in law had knitted for them.

Speaking of the old women she had showed up to their house as soon as the babies were strong enough to turn into their little human forms just around a week ago. She had brought along an embarrassing little photo album of the triplets when they were little, which made the three alphas sigh in embarrassment as their grandmother and overall caretaker since they were really little showed their mate photo after photo of them in embarrassing situations.

Louis had found all of the photos cute and thought that Alec and Dominic looked so much like their daddies when they were babies. "Shhh," Louis coos as he picks up his crying little boy, Cassidy, before he wakes up his eldest brother who always seemed to end up sleeping beside him. "You're alright, sweetheart, mummy's got you," he sits in the rocking chair beside the crib so that he can feed the crying baby.

"Do you got him, Little Doe?" Harry asks, even though he knows that his mate already seemed to have taken care of the smallest out of their children.

A little smile breaks onto Louis' face when he hears the second little cry, this one coming from Alec, having woken up from the loss of his little brother's body heat. "Can you pick up Alec before he wakes up Dominic and Daisy?" The omega asks the oldest of the triplets and Harry seems to have the baby in his arms before Louis even finishes up with his words.

Soon Cassidy is done eating and Louis' ready to pass him off to one of his mates, Marcel rushing to the rescue, getting out of bed and taking the little baby from his mate's arms, smiling down at the already sleeping boy.

Not soon after Louis' done feeding Alec the other two have awoken as well, Marcel ends up picking up Daisy and trying to calm her down as Edward picks up Dominic. Louis smiles as he hands one  the now sleeping Alec to the oldest out of his mates, Harry instantly takes the baby and placed him into the crib beside his sleeping little brother. They all smile when they see Alec instantly moving closer to his little brother's body, moving one of his little hands so that it's touching the other boy's.

"I think that those two just might end up being mates," Marcel notes as he hands Louis the crying baby girl in his arms.

"Maybe," Louis says as he helps his daughter find his already sore nipple so that she can eat her breakfast as well. "I know for certain that Alec isn't going to let anything happen to his little brother though."

Daisy has always been a strong little girl from the day she popped out of Louis just a few weeks ago and she always managed to leave Louis' nipple black and blue when she was done with it. He knew his little girl would end up being a little alpha that may end up being even stronger than her older brother's.