Chapter 16

Okay this is alright I guess. I probably shouldn't have written this tonight but I did it anyways. I added "I Don't Care If You're Contagious," by Pierce The Veil to this chapter because I just love that song and think is super cute! Anyways I really hope you like this chapter! Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 16

Louis wakes up about half an hour later when Harry's knot deflates and his heat starts back up into full force again. Harry had passed out soon after he popped his knot, knowing fully well that he would need to get plenty of rest so that he could help take care of his omega for the next twenty four hours of his heat.

Louis let's out a loud whine in search of one of his alpha's to give him what he needs. He doesn't have to wait to long since the other two alpha's have been watching their omega for any movement that would show that he was waking up.

Edward beats his brother to pulling the omega onto his lap, making his younger brother pout at having to go last. Edward just sticks his tongue out at his brother, being immature even in a time like now.

Louis gets tired of waiting for his alpha and sinks down onto Edward's naked cock without any further prep. Edward moans at the sudden wet heat wrapped around his dick and puts a bruising amount of pressure on the omega's hips as he pushes up into that gorgeous heat.

He trails kisses down the omega's neck as his knot starts forming at the base of his dick. Louis whines trying to push the alpha's knot out faster by bouncing on his cock.

It's not too long until Edward's shoving his knot back into his omega for the last time before tying them together. The stimulation of Edward's knot against his prostate causes Louis to come with a loud cry of "Edward!"

The young omega falls back to sleep already tired again after his second knotting. Edward just pulls the boy closer to his chest, waiting for his knot to go down.

"I wanna mate him, Edward," Marcel suddenly says from beside the two entwined bodies.

Edward turns to his brother and sighs. All of them wanted to mate with the boy, but they had agreed on giving him a month to think about it. "I know, Marcy. I do too, but you know we can't we gave him another month incase he wants to back out," he reminds his brother making Marcel clench his jaw at just the thought of their little doe leaving them.

"That commitment is going to fly out the window if he ends up getting pregnant," Marcel tells his brother something he already knows.

Edward knew too well that if Louis ended up getting pregnant they would have no choice but to mate him early. Having a child out of a mating was very dangerous for the omega and the child.

Suddenly the largest of the three alpha's arises from his hour slumber. "What are you guys blabbering about?" He asks, irritated with his brothers.

Marcel rolls his eyes at his oldest brother's grumpy state. "We were just talking about how we need to mate Louis just incase he falls pregnant," he explains to his knot-head of a brother.

"You know we can't do that, Marcel. We gave him a month to think about this mating, we can't back out on our deal," Harry explains to his younger brother, he would hate it if his little doe would resent him for mating with him before he was ready.

Marcel rolls his eyes at both his brother's idiocy. If they didn't mate with Louis during this mating they could lose him all together. A mateless omega could die during child birth and the baby could die if they were to mate during Louis' pregnancy. That's why it was crucial to mate with their omega during this heat. "If you guys aren't going to mate him then I will," Marcel finally declares to his brother confidently.

He wasn't going to let his omega or his future children get hurt because his brother's were too stupid to understand the importance of mating.

Harry let's out a dangerous growl at his brother's words. "You will not be mating him without me and Edward," he growls at his brother in anger.

Marcel throws just as much anger back at his brother. "If we don't mate him, he could die!" He really didn't understand how he was the only one who realized this.

Before the two alphas could fight any farther a small voice speaks up. "What if I want you to mate me now?" Louis is looking up at Harry when he says this.

The alpha couldn't have a happier smile on his face. "You want us to mate you, little doe?" He asks eagerly, hoping that he didn't hear the omega wrong.

Louis nods, turning to look at Edward and Marcel too. "I think I'm ready to mate with you guys," he tells them all with a small smile.

Marcel grabs the omega's head in his hands. "And you're sure that this isn't the heat talking, right?" Marcel asks, wanting to make sure that Louis was absolutely sure that this is what he wanted.

Louis nods again, at the moment the omega had a clear head. His heat was dulled enough by Edward's knot that he could think clearly. "This is me talking 100%," he says, wrapping his arms around the alpha's neck and pulling his lips against his in a short kiss.

Edward couldn't be happier as he plants kisses down his omega's neck. "Then I guess we're mating," he says, a large smile spread across his face.

The triplets couldn't be happier that their omega was going to be officially theirs real soon.

Marcel leaves the bedroom to go and grab something to eat and drink for Louis so that he can get his energy up before they mate the omega.

Mating takes a lot out of an omega, especially during their heat. Louis needed as much energy as possible, because he wasn't just mating with one alpha. He needed all the energy he could get to successively mate with all three of the triplets.

Marcel's soon back up in the room with a bowl of sugary cereal and a glass of water. Edward's knot had just gone down and Louis was ready to go another round, but he needed to eat something before they went any farther.

Marcel forces Louis to eat half the bowl of cereal and to drink the whole glass of water. Only then was he satisfied that his omega is now healthy enough for them to mate with him.

Harry's the one who makes the first move by moving Louis back onto his cock that was already hard again from his omega's gorgeous scent. He plants kisses down the omega's neck, stopping at his ear. "We all have to knot you together before we can mate you, little doe. Do you think you can handle all three of us?" He asks the omega, rubbing soothing circles on the boy's hips.

Louis can only nod, ready for another knot already. "I-I'll be alright, alpha," he says, letting out cute little pants as Harry slowly thrusts up into his omega's wet heat.

There's two fingers added beside Harry's cock, Louis' hole opened up willingly for the fingers. Harry motions for his youngest brother to push in beside him.

Marcel's careful as he gently holds Louis' hips in place. He slowly pushes himself in beside Harry, making their little omega cry out in pleasure from having two of his alpha's cocks at once.

Marcel felt like he was going to knot the boy already with the feeling of Louis stretching around his cock as well as the feeling of his older brother rubbing up against him was euphoric. He knew he had to hold back though. Him and his brother's had to knot Louis together if they were going to mate the omega.

It doesn't take much for Edward to be pushing in beside his other brothers. Louis was practically crying in pleasure with all three alphas inside him at once. He could already feel their knots starting and he was in absolute bliss.

Louis cries out and comes when one of the alphas pulls at one of his nipples, his white cum painting his chest.

The triplets couldn't hold on very much longer and within minutes they were already knotting the younger omega, biting Louis' neck in sync.

Louis comes again at the claiming bite by his alphas, passing out due to the strain that the mating caused to his little body.

The alphas couldn't help but to stare at their new mate with fondness as he sleeps. They were so glad that Louis was finally all theirs.