Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I wake up still in the same bed, but I realize that I'm squeezed in between not only one Styles' triplet-but all three. Harry still had his arms firmly surrounding me from behind while Edward was sandwiched in front of me. Marcel was practically laying on top of me being the most clingy of the three triplets.

I groan contemplating how I was going to get out of their hold. I mean one triplets embrace maybe, but all three of them. Well, that's a different scenario.

I try to shake Marcel awake since he's the one that's constricting my movement the most being on top of me and all, but I don't get any response. I sigh, trying to just push them off, but failing again.

"Come on, you stupid alpha's. I have to pee," I mutter grumpily.

I hear a giggle behind me and turn to see a very amused looking, Edward. "Why didn't you just say so, little doe?" He asks me.

I smile at Edward's nickname for me then remember the burning pain in my bladder. I glare at the Alpha beside me. "Have you been awake this whole time?" I ask him accusingly.

Edward smirks. "Yup," he says simply.

I shake my head at him. I can't believe he could just pretend to be awake like that and not help me with my struggle to pee. "Could you please get these two off me so I can go to the bathroom?" I ask him.

"I'll think about it," Edward says with a smirk on his face.

I whine at Edward's reply really having to pee. "Alright fine I will help you get up on one condition," he tells me.

I nod agreeing with him. "Sure whatever you want just get these idiots off me," I tell him.

"Don't you want to know what I want in return?" He asks me.

I shake my head not caring at the moment just really having to pee. "I just have to pee Edward," I tell him.

"Alright," he tells me.

He helps me push Marcel and Harry off me and as soon as I can I am dashing to the bathroom and relieving myself of all the fluids in my bladder.

Outside of the bathroom door Edward was waiting for me leaning against the wall with a smirk on his face. "Now about that condition," he says with a smirk on his face.

I have a bad feeling about this, but sadly what comes out of Edward's mouth isn't something sexual. "You have to make me breakfast," he tells me.

I raise an eyebrow. "Don't you know how to cook?" I ask him with my arms crossed.

Edward smiles at me. "Of course I know how to cook, but I'm sure, my little doe's cooking is much better then mine," he tells me.

I shrug. "I don't know my cooking's pretty shit," I tell him the truth.

Edward backs me against the wall. Making me start to melt against him when he starts trailing kisses down my neck. He trails the kisses back up to my ear. "You will make me breakfast," he whispers in my ear, before leaving a sort lingering kiss right beside my ear.

I nod my head eagerly and Edward steps away from me satisfied with the effect he has on me. I am inwardly hating myself for the way I gave in to him so quickly, but of course Edward is an alpha and an exceptionally hot one at that who can blame me.

I groan as I head to the kitchen of the cabin to start making the triplets breakfast as I wasn't going to make it for just the one. I found all of the ingredients I needed to my satisfaction and soon I was making some pancakes with some fruit as a side for the triplets.

Soon the smell of food made the other two triplets come trailing in from the bedroom trying to figure out where the smell was coming from and who could possibly be making it.

"Did Edward talk you into making him breakfast, little doe?" Harry asks me sleepily while he stumbles into the small kitchen.

I sigh. "Yes, but I decided to make everyone breakfast as well," I tell him with a small smile as I hand him a plate full of pancakes and fruit. Doing the same to Marcel who comes stumbling in next.

I laugh as the two start shoving forkfuls of food into their mouths. "Don't choke," I tell them, giggling.

That's when Edward comes into the kitchen now fully dressed. "Are you giving my food away?" He tells me with his signature smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes at him. "I made enough for everyone. Here's your plate," I tell Edward handing him a plate filled with the same amount of food that his brother's got.

He takes it from me, but not before messing up my hair. "Thanks, little doe," he tells me with a genuine smile.

"These pancakes are amazing," Marcel tells me with syrup on his face.

"Thanks, Marcie," I tell him, teasingly knowing how he doesn't like being called that name.

Surprisingly, Marcel just disregards me calling him by his nickname. It brings a smile to my face.

"Hey, why can Louis call you Marcie and I can't?" Harry asks Marcel with a pout.

I couldn't help but think in that moment that Harry's pout would be the death of me one day. Maybe not today, but one day that pout was definitely going to be the way I go.

"Because I like Louis," Marcel says, sticking his tongue out at Harry.

In that moment I wondered when I went to a school full of preschool children. 'Cuz these alphas sure were acting like preschoolers right now.

Just then I realized that I needed to get home. Niall must be worried sick about me. I mean, I didn't even manage to call him last night to tell him where I was.

"Can you guys take me home?" I ask them shyly.

They all look up from their food to look at me standing by the stove. They all have different looks on their faces. Edward looks angry almost as if I should have never asked for a thing in my life. While Marcel looks disheartened. Harry's just smiling at me fondly.

Harry's the one who gives me an answer. "Of course I can, baby," he tells me.

I give him a thankful smile. "Thank you, Niall is probably pulling his hair out on worry right now," I say, still anxious over my little brother worrying about me.

Marcel gives me a sad smile. "We wouldn't want that now would we?" Marcel asks me.

I shake my head. "Nope," I say simply.

Soon we're all piling into the triplets car again. Surprisingly Edward gets in the backseat with me, while Marcel sits up front with Harry.

"I don't want you to go home, little doe," Edward whispers into my neck as he pulls me into his lap starting to pepper kisses all along my neckline.

"I have to get home to my brother," I tell him sadly.

I hear him grumble something incoherently against my neck and can't help but laugh at the alpha. "He's just mad that your leaving," Harry says from his spot at the steering wheel.

Edward turns to glare at him. "You should be stopping him. He should stay with us!"

Harry shakes his head at his brother. "Our little doe has a family to get back to we can't just take him away from them," Harry says.

"Why can't we?" Edward asks him stubbornly.

"Because he's not ready for that yet," Harry tells his arrogant brother.

I clear my throat making the two alphas turn to look at where I am sitting on the one's lap. "Excuse me, but I do have a say in this, right?"

"Oh course you do sweethe-" Harry gets quickly interrupted with Edward and his swift "No."

I glare at the alpha that is being a total ass at the moment. "Considering it is my life. I think I do have a say in what happens with it," I tell him.

Edward smirks giving me a terrifying look. "Oh but babe. I thought you knew what you were getting yourself into when you agreed for us to court you? You're ours now and only ours, little doe."