Chapter 35

I feel like this chapter was rather rushed and isn't as good as I could make it but ehh it's served its purpose at least! So, here's this chapter and it's happy and fluffy! Yeah! I love all of you and hope you'll tell me what you think of the chapter!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 35

I wake up to a large headache and an aching back. Letting out a large groan, I sit up and take a look around at my surroundings. Taking in the various cots and other medical equipment around the small cabin I quickly identify that I must be in the infirmary.

"Thank god you're finally awake!" I identify the voice to be Harry's, turning to search for the male in question to find him sitting in a chair beside my small cot, a relived smile spread across the alphas face.

"What happened?" I ask him, suddenly feeling the unbelievable dryness in my throat.

"Here," Another voice is heard from the other side of me and I turn to see Edward standing there holding out a glass of water, that same smile spread across his face.

"Thanks," I tell the alpha as I take the glass out of his hands and instantly gulp down its contents before handing the item back to the awaiting alpha.

"So?" I ask expectantly, wanting to know what happened and why I am suddenly waking up in one of the many uncomfortable cots in the infirmary.

"Marcy?" Harry suddenly calls and almost instantly the third of my alphas is rushing over towards where I was sitting.

"You're awake!" Marcel says in excitement quickly rushing over to my side to do a quick check of my vitals.

"Yeah, do you know what happened?" I ask the alpha hoping that someone would just explain to me why I woke up on an uncomfortable cot.

"We don't know exactly," Marcel says as he takes my blood pressure, smiling when the reading turns out to be normal. "You arrived in your deer form and ended up passing out before you could explain anything."

My eyes widen at the information the whole kidnapping with the wolves flashing back to me. My hands go to my belly as I look up at my mates with wide eyes. "Are the babies alright?!" I ask the alphas hysterically. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if my escape from the wolves caused harm on my unborn fetuses.

Harry smiles at me in reassurance as he reaches over to grip my small hand into one of his large ones. "The babies are completely fine, Little Doe," he reassures me, planting a sweet kiss on my cheek.

"Actually, there's something we want you to see," Edward says from my other side giving me his own kiss on the cheek.

"What is it?" I ask them in confusion as I look between the three alphas. What was it that they could possibly want me to see?

"Just wait, Little Doe," Harry says, giving me another kiss this time on my lips. "It's a wonderful surprise."

I watch in confusion as Marcel rolls the ultrasound machine over to the cot I'm sitting on. I thought they said the babies were alright? Why do they have to show me this surprise with an ultrasound?

"Lay back," Marcel orders me, gently pressing at my shoulders and I do as he says even though I was confused as to why I was getting another ultrasound.

I wince when I feel the cold gel on my stomach, both of my hands getting squeezed by the alphas holding them and I smile at my caring mates. Marcel swishes the wand around on my swollen abdomen before he settles on something.

I stare at the screen in confusion when one of my babies comes onto the screen. "Why are you showing me one of the babies?" I ask in confusion, not understanding why this was such a big surprise.

Marcel rolls his eyes at me before leaning over towards the computer screen to press a few buttons, making the volume come out of the computer. I listen to what was the obvious heartbeats of the babies and my eyes widen when I notice an obvious fourth heartbeat. "There's another baby!" I shout in excitement, a large smile spread across my face as I look at the significantly smaller baby on the computer screen.

"Yeah, it seems that you changing into your doe form ended up strengthening the heartbeat of the fourth baby," Marcel explains to me as he helps me clean the residue of the goo my stomach.

"So, four babies?" I ask with a bright smile.

Harry squeezes my hand as he leans in to nuzzle at the left side of my face. "Nine more babies to go," he tells me with a bright smile spread across his face.

"Oh and guess what?!" Edward says in excitement from beside me, making me turn to look at the overly excited alpha.

"What Eddie?" I ask the alpha, leaning over to kiss him fondly on the cheek.

"The last baby is a boy! So I was right we are having three boys!" He tells me gleefully and I stop myself from rolling my eyes at the alpha.

"It's also most-likely going to be an omega, since it isn't nearly as strong as its brothers and sisters," Harry tells his brother in further argument, sticking his tongue out at the younger male childishly.

I roll my eyes fondly at the pair,  I let go of the alphas hands to instead lay them both onto my large belly. "So I guess there's four of you now. That's wonderful mummy can't wait to meet you guys," I speak sweetly to my belly, smiling when I feel that familiar feeling of being kicked.

"Put a hand on my stomach," I tell my mates motioning for them all to move closer and touch my stomach.

They give me confused looks, but do as I say anyways, placing one of their large hands against my belly. "Hey babies," I speak to my babies again in that same soothing tone. "Are you gonna show your daddies how active you're starting to be?" I ask, smiling when I see the looks of surprise spread across the alphas faces.

"They're kicking!" Marcel shouts in excitement, his eyes as bright as ever.

I smile and nod remember how I first felt them kick all the way back in the baby section in Walmart. It was one of the best feelings I've felt in my nineteen years of life. "They're active little fawns," I tell my mates smiling fondly down at my belly.

"I think we need to think over some names for them," I tell them men, remembering how I was actually contemplating using that stupid book from the store to decide.

"I think we should name our baby girl Daisy, because daisies are such pretty flowers," Harry offers to me with a large smile.

I contemplate the name for a second finding that it had a nice ring to it. "Daisy sounds perfect," I tell him brightly.

"We should name one of our boys Alec, it means defender of men and I just now my little boy's are going to grow up to become warriors," Edward provides as I watch a smile cross the alphas face as he most-likely thinks about his future sons.

"That sounds sweet," I tell him smiling at how much thought he put into the name.

"I think the name Cassidy is an Irish name that means "curly-headed" which would be rather fitting for a curly headed baby boy," Marcel tells me, a smile spreading across his own face as he proposes the name to me.

"That's such a unique name," I tell the alpha, a smile spreading across my face at just how much thought my alphas put into picking names for our babies. I haven't put nearly as much effort into it as I probably should have.

"What name do you propose, Little Doe?" Harry asks me with an eager smile spread across his face as he eagerly waits for my answer.

"I've always liked the name Dominic," I tell them with a small shrug not thinking that the name compared to the ones that they have given me.

"So, Daisy, Dominic, Alec, and Cassidy," Harry says, wording off all the proposed names with a smile on his face. "I think those names are all perfect."

I smile down at the three hands that were still placed over my stomach, thinking that those names were pretty great and much more unique then those awful names in that baby name book. "Yeah, I think so too."