Chapter 20

So this isn't the best chapter it's mostly just a filler but don't worry there will be drama coming soon! Anyways hope you like this!
Love,
Lizzy 😘

Louis
Since the triplet's found out I was pregnant they haven't left me alone for a second and by that I mean one of them has been following me everywhere. I can't even go to the bathroom without one of them sitting on the edge of the bathtub and making me nervous as they watch my empty my bladder.

I understand that they're worried about the babies, but the babies are only a few weeks old so there's nothing to worry about. I'm a very independent person so having the triplet's carry me everywhere really bugs the shit out of me.

Today my day was going like usual. It was Thursday and Marcel had volunteered to stay home with me since he didn't have any clients at the pack doctors. "You really don't have to stay here with me. I'll be fine," I tell the youngest triplet, only to get a shake of the head in response.

I groan, knowing the any further argument is fruitless. They were stuck on this whole "watching over Louis for the next four months" thing. If only someone else could talk my knot-headed alpha's into leaving me alone for a while.

I sigh when I can't even get to my feet before Harry's carrying me down the stairs to the living room where I'm placed too carefully on the couch. "I'll be back at lunch to check on you," he says before giving me a kiss on the lips.

I don't even argue with the alpha, knowing I wouldn't get anywhere in the end. I just grab the remote for the television to flip through familiar channels until I find a descent show to watch.

"Well, I'm off too, little doe." Edward says coming down the stairs fully dressed. "I'll be back at lunch as well," he gives me a short kiss just like his brother before he's disappearing out the front door as well.

I sigh when I see Marcel come out of the kitchen with a plate of eggs and toast, knowing today was going to be just as boring as the past few. I just wanted to go outside and take a walk with my pigs, maybe go and check out Phoebe at the stables. "Eat up, little doe. You need to keep your strength up," he tells me and I roll my eyes, but eat nevertheless.

It was around lunch time when a knock on the door comes to save me from my horrendously boring day. Marcel of course refuses to let me answer it, going to do it himself.

From his spot on the couch he can clearly hear Marcel greet Braden the pack's head beta. Seeing my chance to talk one of my alpha's into letting me out of the house I scurry my way to the front door.

Braden sends me a gorgeous smile when he sees me. "Hi Lou, I heard that you're expecting," he says, motioning to my slowly bulging stomach.

Marcel turns to see me up on my own two feet and gives me a small scowl, only making me roll my eyes at my alpha's damn overprotectiveness. "Yes, I am Braden. Ever since we found out my three overprotective alpha's haven't left me do anything," I tell him, giving Marcel a small glare.

Braden let's out a gorgeous little laugh and turns to look at Marcel. "Don't you know that he needs his exercise to keep his strength up for the babies?" Braden asks Marcel with a raised eyebrow.

Marcel kind of looks guilty as he looks at the floor of the cabin. "Of course I know that, I'm a doctor," he says rather shy for an alpha.

A fond smile spreads across my face at how cute the alpha can be at times like this. "Then why don't you let me do things on my own for a while and let me out to get fresh air once and a while," I tell him, hoping that this would finally get through to his alpha's.

Marcel sighs but nods nonetheless. "I guess we can let you do things for yourself again, but one of us is still staying home with you to make sure you're alright," he tells me and I squeal in excitement as I embrace him into a hug.

"Thank you, Marcy!" I exclaim, moving away out of the embrace in favor of taking ahold of the alpha's hand. "Let's go for a walk."

Braden gives us a small smile as we pass and I return it with one of my own as I drag Marcel down the porch stairs.

It felt amazing to be out of the house after days of being cooped up inside. The May sun felt amazing on my skin and the perfectly green grass felt wonderful against my bare feet. I was in heaven as I skipped through the pack grounds with Marcel by my side.

"I wanna show you something," Marcel suddenly says, making me stop from where I was skipping towards the stables.

I give Marcel a curious look. "What do you wanna show me?" I ask, wondering what it could possibly be that I haven't already seen around the pack grounds.

Marcel just gives me a small smile as he leads me towards the back of the pack grounds and off into the forest. I was confused as to where he was taking me. What could possibly be so amazing in the middle of the woods?

I don't have to ponder it over for too long because soon I'm being led to a beautiful meadow. It was filled with beautiful budding flowers that I was already moving to pick a few to scrutinize their beauty.

The gorgeous pond made me gaze at it in envy

The gorgeous pond made me gaze at it in envy. I wanted nothing more than to shift into my other form and take a dip in the cold water.

However much I would like to I really couldn't. It was too early in my pregnancy to be able to shift without harming the babies and I would never risk my unborn children like that. No matter how beautiful the water looked.

I remove my eyes from the water before I make a horrible decision and focus back on the pretty flowers. I sit down cross legged in the grassy field, smiling when Marcel takes a seat right next to me. "Do you like it?" He asks me, planting a soft kiss on his mating bite on my neck.

I smile as I fiddle with a few flowers, twisting them to make a gorgeous multi-colored flower crown. "It's absolutely gorgeous," I tell him, really loving this place.

It was most-likely going to my newest escape. I would be happy to come here throughout the day and just bask in the beauty of it. "I'm glad you like it, little doe."

I finish up with my flower crown and place it on top of Marcel's beautiful curls. I smile at how pretty it looks on the alpha. "You look pretty, Marcy!" I tell him with a cute little smile.