Chapter 18

So this is a kinda boring chapter but that's alright cuz the next one will be much better anyways! Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 18

Louis

In the middle of the forest, behind the pack grounds sits an ancient building made by the first generation of the deer shape shifters. This same building was where every warrior of the deer pack have been trained from the oldest generation to the newest generation.

Marcel had explained to me on the way to the arena that during this time of the year, summertime, alpha men and women alike would go through a series of tests to show what their strengths and weaknesses are. Depending on the outlook of the tests the alphas will than be placed into the proper positions in the pack army.

The arena itself was a circular stone structure that had to be over ten feet tall. The only way in was through two wooden double doors that have to be pulled open by a rope. That makes it so that only an alpha with immense strength will be able to open them.

The door were already open, due to all of the training and tests that were already going on inside the walls. I don't think that Marcel would've been able to open them on his own if he had to. As much as I know Marcel's a lot stronger then the average alpha, he still isn't nearly as strong as his brothers are.

As we reach the doorway of the arena the familiar scent of the forest and mint that always signifies the middle triplet is around wafts into my nose. A smile spreads across my face as I let go of Marcel's hand and dash off into the arena to find the alpha.

Inside the arena I'm met with the gorgeous sight of a shirtless Edward. The tattooed alpha was fighting against a trainee, his hair tied back into a gorgeous bun as sweat dripped down his body due to the hard exertion that the fight was doing to his body.

I watch as my amazing alpha dodges all of the other alpha's hits, quickly moving to pin the bulky-looking alpha to ground. I smile at my alpha's victory as Edward gives the man a short one armed hug.

I giggle and skip over to congratulate my alpha. Edward seems surprised when I practically jump into his arms, but quickly grabs a hold of my bum so that I don't fall. "What are you doing here, little doe?" He asks, turning to see his younger brother walking towards them.

I flash the shirtless alpha a large smile and give him a kiss on his sweaty cheek. "Marcy's showing me around the pack grounds!" I tell him excitedly as I jump back onto my own two feet.

Edward turns to look at his brother with a jealous look, the youngest of the two giving his older brother a look of satisfaction. "Is he now?" Edward asks, clearly not happy that his brother gets off work to show me around the pack.

I roll my eyes at the immature alpha and reach up to give him a small peck on the lips. "Stop being a jerk," I tell him, hating when him and his brother's fight. Even if it is over something stupid.

Edward pouts and gives me a look that makes me roll my eyes again. "But why does Marcy get off work to show you around!" He exclaims childishly.

I shake my head at my alphas, I'm telling you I'm the only mature one in this relationship. "If I let you knot me first tonight will you be satisfied?" I ask him, hoping that will satisfy the alpha.

It seems to when a large smile spreads across the alpha's face. "Alright! It's a deal then!" Edward plants another small kiss onto my lips and turns back to the alphas that were surrounding them.

Edward sighs as he looks between the soon-to-be-warriors. "I wish that you could stay longer, but I've got to get back to work," he says, regretfully.