Chapter 33

This chapter is nice a long and I'm sorry about the cliffhanger at the end. Also my friend jewelkeys has started her first ever Larry story named "Pretty Kitty" and she would absolutely love it if you were to check it out and maybe tell her how she's doing with. Oh and check out the new story I posted as well named "Lost Little Piggy" the first chapter won't be up until I finish this story but I would love to hear what you guys think of it! So, here's this chapter, I hope you guys like and please tell me what you think!
Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 33

It's been a few days after the ultrasound where we found out the genders of our three babies. I wanted to go out shopping for clothes and things for the babies since we now knew what the genders were, but all of my alpha's have work to do today, which put a large damper on my plans for my day of shopping. "If I find someone to take me can I go then?" I ask Harry trying to negotiate with alpha about going out shopping for the day. My other two alphas were already off at work, being the pack doctor and leader of the warriors tended to keep them extra busy during this war that we've been fighting lately.

It wasn't just my alphas that were busy it was everyone in the pack that was super busy and on the edge of their seats lately since things with the wolves were getting more heated since we were harboring the wolf pack leaders precious "mates" who don't want anything to do with the alpha with a horrible personality.  That's why lately I've been spending most of my days lounging around this boring cabin with only my pigs for company.

"Braden's busy helping me with the upcoming battle plans today, so he won't be able to take you," Harry tells me sleepily as he brushes a hand through his head of long hair to make himself look more presentable despite how worn out he was from all of these long nights working on battle strategies with Braden and the warriors.

My hopeful smile fades at the man's words, knowing that Braden was really one of my only options when it came to Harry letting me go outside of pack lands with someone. Braden was Harry's trusted Beta and had been trained in combat by none other than Edward himself.

I try to think of who else could possibly take me down the mountain and to the nearest city to do some shopping. I needed to find someone who would make my most over protective alpha feel safe for me to be so far away with during war.

I remember back to when I had my little adventure down at the bottom of the mountain and Braden had introduced me to those three betas. The three of them seemed trust worthy enough to me, I mean they were even in a band traveling the world. So, how couldn't Harry trust them to take me to the city to buy baby clothes?

"What about Awsten, Geoff and Otto? Are they trust worthy enough?" I ask the alpha thinking back to all of the betas names as I let that hopeful smile spread across my face again.

Harry turns to look at me with crinkled eyebrows in confusion. "How do you know them?" Harry asks me as he slips one of his many pairs of extra skinny jeans up his long legs.

"Braden introduced them to me when he took me down the mountain," I explain to him, praying to whatever higher force may be out there that Harry will agree to let the three betas take me baby shopping.

Harry seems to ponder over it for a while before he's letting out a small sigh in defeat. "Alright. I'll let you go on one condition," Harry says turning to look at me with a small smile spread across his face.

"Yeah?" I ask him with a bright smile spread across my face, excited that he was actually letting me go shopping without him.

I watch as a smirk spreads across the male's face and he stalks towards me in only his skinny jeans, pushing my small body carefully onto our large bed before hovering over me with that same sinister smirk. "I get to drink some of your delicious breast milk," he tells me, already leaning down to wrap his lips around one of my quickly hardening nipples.