Chapter 24

Telling you guys the truth I think this chapter really sucks but the idea was in my outline and I decided to write it since a whole lot of dramas soon going to be coming in a few more chapters.

Chapter 24

Louis
Waking up to that all too familiar feeling in my stomach I rush out of bed and into our small bathroom so that I can once again empty my stomach into the toilet.

I let out a large groan and rub a hand against my swollen baby belly. "Can you guys stop it with all this morning sickness?" I ask the babies, knowing that they couldn't help it.

It's been a month and a half since these munchkins have been inside me and I've still emptying my stomach into the toilet just about every morning.

Marcel has reassured me time after time that it was completely normal and that there's nothing wrong with the babies, but I still worry about it.
A pair rough but yet warm hands place themselves over my own and I let a small smile spread across my face as I feel a  familiar pair of lips press against my neck. "Are you alright, little doe?" Edward's voice asks me, sounding slightly concerned about me and the babies well being.

I turn to him and nod. "We'll be alright, Eddie. Just a little morning sickness," I tell him.

Edward sighs and brushes my sweaty hair away from my face. "Shouldn't that be over by now?" He asks me, looking a little concerned.

I just give him a small shrug as I move to push myself off of the bathroom floor. "Marcy says it's completely normal," I say, moving over to the sink to brush the nasty bile taste out of my mouth.

After I brush the taste completely from my mouth I head back into the bedroom only to see Edward laying on top of our bed still in his pajamas. "Don't you have to go to work today?" I ask him curiously as I wobble my way over to him.

He shakes his head as he pulls me back onto the bed and into his arms. "I gave the warriors the day off so that I could spend it alone with my pregnant little mate for once," he tells me, planting a small kiss on top of my forehead.

I smile as I snuggle into his soft chest. "So then what do you plan on us doing today?" I ask him.

He smiles and pulls me back enough so that he can look into my blue eyes with his pretty green ones. "I was hoping you'd agree to go for a little ride with me," he says, a hopeful smile on his face.

"What kind of ride?" I ask him curiously, sitting up onto the bed.

A gleeful smile spread across his face as he moves into a sitting position like myself. "I want to show you one of my favorite things in the world!" He sounds extremely excited as he takes ahold of one of my hands and starts to lead me down the stairs and into the living room of our cabin.

I was expecting him to lead me straight outside or something but instead I'm led into our kitchen and to a door that I've never noticed before. My eyebrows crinkle together at the thought of that. How could I have never noticed that door after being here for over a month now.

Edward gives me a small smile as he leads my pregnant butt into the dark room on the other side of the door. A lights turned on and I take notice to all of the cars inside the small garage. The triplets seemed to have about five different cars, all looking to be expensive brands.