Chapter 30

I laughed while writing this chapter I'm sorry. It's great tbh and I hope you guys like it as much as I do! Anyways! Tell me what you think and I love you all!
Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 30

Louis

During the ride back to the pack lands I couldn't stop squirming in my seat, nervous to what I was going to have waiting for me back at home. Maybe the triplets haven't noticed my absence yet, maybe I could sneak back into the cabin and they would never notice I was gone. I shake my head just thinking about how ridiculous that thought was. The triplets were the leaders of the pack so of course they would know about me leaving probably the second I step foot off pack grounds.

Staring off at the passing trees I think about the last time I made the triplets angry. It was back when we were still in my home town and I was being rather bratty on one of our dates. They took me back to their cabin and I had gotten my first ever punishment from my alphas. Would they use the same tactic this time as they did last? Or would they try something different this time?

"What are you thinking about over there?" Braden asks me curiously, taking his eyes off the road for a millisecond to look over at me.

I let out a large sigh, not wanting to really explain it to the beta, but I was going to anyways. "I'm just thinking about what's most likely waiting for me back home," I tell him, knowing that my alpha's weren't going to be too happy when I arrive back home.

Braden gives me a sad smile as he continues driving. "I'm sure they won't be too rough on you, you are pregnant after all," he says, trying to reassure me that everything would be alright when I got back to the pack.

Despite the man's reassurance that guilty feeling about leaving without telling my alphas was getting bigger and bigger the closer we got towards the pack grounds. I take a deep breath trying to reassure myself that maybe the triplets won't be that mad and everything will be alright, I was most-likely freaking out like this for no reason at all.

However when Braden pulls his pick-up truck into the long driveway leading to the large open field that was our pack lands, my anxiety skyrockets. I try to calm myself down so that I don't work up the babies, I don't need my lunch from earlier coming back up all over my bare feet.

Braden pulls his truck up beside his small one person cabin before shutting the engine off. I sit in the car for a second debating if I just wanted to stay in there for the rest of the day. I let out another sigh and push myself to get enough guts to waddle my way out of the truck. Looking off in the distance at the large cabin that I share with the triplets I slowly make my way towards the wooden building, deciding to live up to my fate.

I hear muffled talking from inside the building when I step up onto the porch, knowing that it was most likely the triplets debating what punishment would be awaiting me once I step through the door. I don't waste much time contemplating on the porch, knowing that the three strong alphas could smell me anyways.

Stepping inside the cabin I trudge my way into the living room where I could hear my beautiful alphas' voices coming from. Three sets of green eyes turn to stare at my barefoot form, the eldest of the three stepping up to stalk over towards me. "Why did you leave without telling us like that?" Harry asks me, sending an angry glare down at me.

I divert my eyes from the taller male's and look down at my naked feet, them being much more interesting then my angry alpha's gaze. "I just wanted to get away for a while," I tell them, quietly, hating when I make my alphas mad at me.

I feel a soft hand placed under my chin and pulls my head up and I stare into the youngest triplet's green eyes. "If that was the case all you had to do was ask us and we would have taken you ourselves, little doe," Marcel explains to me, a caring smile spread across his face even though I could clearly see the angry he was bearing behind his eyes.

"But since you didn't think to ask now you must be punished," Edward says appearing on the other side of me, giving me an angry look as he turns to his other brothers for them to have a silent conversation.

When they turn back to me it's Harry who finally speaks and I look up into the man's angry eyes waiting to hear the verdict of my punishment. "Alright so since you are very pregnant with our babies we won't be spanking you," Harry tells me and I let out a small sigh in relief, hoping for a much easier punishment. "So instead you are going to go and sit in that corner," the alpha points towards the farthest corner in the living room, away from the kitchen doorway. "And will think about what you did wrong."

My eyebrows furrow in confusion at the man's words. My punishment is sitting in the corner? Was I five now or something? I remember my mother putting me and Niall in separate corners of the living room after we were fighting over something stupid. "What are you waiting for?" Harry asks me with a raised eyebrow when I haven't moved to do as he told me to.

I let a little pout spread across my face as I waddle my way over towards the corner that I would be spending my punishment in and slowly lower my pregnant butt onto the carpeted floor of the living room, staring off at the boring wooden wall already wishing that they would have just spanked me. As I stare at that boring wall I get plenty of time to just think, I thought about a lot of things, like how I could have asked the triplets about going down to town with Braden.

I thought about other things too like how I was so ready to be a mother to my three little fawns and how great the triplets were going to be great fathers to our babies. I thought about my new friends and how I can't wait to get to know them even more and hang out with them again. Soon enough, one of the triplets is coming to help me up from my punishment in the corner.

I'm suddenly struck with the pain in my rear end as the blood finally flows back into it, Marcel helping me over towards the living room couch. I gladly sit down placing my head onto Edward's shoulder and propping my feet onto Harry's lap. "That wasn't so bad was it, little doe?" Harry asks me as he rubs one of his large hands against my baby belly and I cover it with my own smaller one.

I shake my head and give the alpha a small smile. "No it wasn't, daddy," I tell him, happy that my alpha's weren't mad at me anymore. I loved them all so much.

"You aren't going to leave pack grounds without telling us again are you?" Edward asks me as he brushes a hand through my feathery hair.

I shake my head, I would make sure to tell them before I ever decide to leave again. "Nope, I promise, Eddie," I tell the man, looking up at him with a large smile.