Chapter 2

Lux's P.O.V

I walk along the city streets. I see a couple looking at wedding dresses and overhear their conversation.

"Oh, when we get married, I'll wear this dress!"

"Anything for you, dear."

I feel a wave of pain in my heart. It begins to drizzle. 'It's been 3 months. I miss him.' I find myself walking in an area of the city where there's no lighting. I pull my hoodie tighter around me. I hear footsteps from behind.

"Hey, ya wanna hang with me, girlie?" The owner of the footsteps asks.

I wrinkle my nose as I turn around. 'Alcoholic.' "Beat it, you drunken idiot."

"Feisty, I like it." He starts to approach me. I turn and run, turning at the next corner and trapping myself in an alleyway. The drunken idiot catches up with me.

"Why ya runnin' 'way from me like that?" He starts to walk closer to me. I reach into the pocket of my hoodie and pull out a cold, metallic object.

"I'll pull the trigger if you come closer." I say in a menacing voice.

He puts his hands up. "I mean no harm. I just wanna hang with ya." He takes another step. I pull the trigger of the pistol and a 'bang' resounds through the alleyway.

"I wasn't kidding." I say to his dead body. I pull out my wand and remove his soul from the vessel. I then heal the body and vaporize the bullet. I pull out my phone and check the time.

'1:34 am. I should get home. I've got school."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal_Turquoise: *Cringes* it's so short. Sorry.