Chapter 30

Lux's P.O.V

I sit in my room when I wake up, not really wanting any dinner. So I munch on some pocky. I'm not really hungry, but I've gotta eat something.

No one's tried to bother me since I've gotten home. At least I think. I was asleep until a bit ago.

I just write in my journal and eat pocky. A knock sounds on my door. "Lux, are you awake?" Alois asks through the door. "Taika threatened to drag you to the dining room if you do not come out."

'I don't wanna.' I curl up further into the corner of pillows and blankets and plushies that I'm in. The doorknob jiggles, but doesn't open since I locked the door earlier.

"Is she coming out?" Taika's voice asks.

"I do not believe so." Alois's voice responds.

"That's it! I'm kicking it down!" I get up and open my door to see Taika fly into the room doing a jump-kick. She falls to the floor. I walk back over to my safe haven of fluffyness.

"Really? You just had to open the door?" Taika asks.

"I don't wanna eat."

"No, you've got to eat."

"Only if I'm hungry. But I'm not."

"Fine." She leaves the room. Shortly after, she returns with Will. "Pick her up. She refuses to eat." She instructs Will.

Will picks me up, setting me over his shoulder. I just let him, not really caring. Taika walks in front of him and they walk to the dining room.

"Brought her." Taika announces. Will sets me in my seat. I let my head drop to the table, earning some gasps and two facepalms.

"She's been like this all day?" Nina asks.

"Yeah. And if I had a deathnote, someone's name would've been written over and over until there's no more room." Taika responds.

I tune out the conversation, not really in the mood to listen. 'Can I just go back to my room?'

Nina's P.O.V

"Alright, it is killing me to see Lux like this." I say.

"It's killing all of us, I'm sure. But there's really not a whole lot we can do, right?" Kim asks.

"I don't really want to leave her by herself."

"Maybe she just needs some time to think." Claude suggests.

I see Taika tense at the sound of Claude's voice. 'I think we might need to calm her down first.'

"Maybe some red will work?" Grell asks.

"Grell, no. Just no." Kim answers him.

"Then what is to be done about this? She can not stay like this forever." Ciel says. "We need to find something."

"She's not going to be in the mood for anything." Taika states.

"I have to say, I agree with Claude on this one." Kim says. "She probably needs some time to herself to sort things out."

"I think... we should talk to Nancy about this." I suggest. Everyone turns to look at me.

"She'll probably know what to do." Taika agrees. She gets up and walks into the kitchen, most likely to get Sebastian.

Taika's P.O.V

I drag Sebastian with me to Nancy's office.