Chapter 24

Lux's P.O.V

Jason ignores me for the rest of the day. Which I am happy about. Sebastian's happy about it. Alois is even happy about it. An announcement is heard through the intercom system thingy.

"Attention students, any outdoor sports are cancelled today." Then a click sounds, signaling the end of announcements.

"That means we're going home after school." I tell Alois and Sebastian.

"So we only have Physics left?" Alois asks.

"Technically, no. That's when we take pictures."

The teacher plays a video, so what do I do? Fall asleep.

Sebastian's P.O.V

The teacher plays a video about industrialization. However, Lux falls asleep. 'I do not think I can blame her. She must be feeling exhausted to actually fall asleep during class. Her eyes would droop, but she would not fall asleep.'

A piercing screech sounds and a light flashes near the doorway. Lux jumps out of her desk, as do I, completely awake and alert. "I didn't do it!" She protests to no one.

"What is that?" Alois shouts over the screech.

"A fire alarm. It means that there's a fire. I'd say it's a drill, but the teachers would normally tell us." Lux answers. I grab my backpack, as well as Lux's. Alois grabs his. We walk outside of the school with the rest of the class and see smoke from the art hall of the school.

Lux is on her phone talking to someone.

"No, I didn't do it this time. It wasn't Alois nor Sebastian. I told you that this hour is my Social Studies class. Yes, they were in class the entire time. The fire started in the bathroom of the art hall? A lit match? Who does that?" She converses with the person. Lux hangs up.

"The fire started because someone threw a lit match into the trashcan in the bathrooms in the art hall."

The teachers start telling the students to go home, seeing as how they were cancelling school for the rest of the day.

"Looks like picture day will be rescheduled. They take pictures in the auditorium, but the fire has probably spread there by now." Lux explains.

Lux's P.O.V

I lead Sebastian and Alois home, seeing as how school was cancelled due to the fire. With all the excitement over, sleep is starting to take over again. I can barely walk, my feet drag along on the sidewalk.

I trip and expect to land on the ground. But arms wrap around me and pull me back up. I don't see who keeps me from hitting the ground because I fall asleep.

Timeskip brought to you by a certain awesome demon *author fangirls*

Sebastian's P.O.V

Lux drags her feet along the ground, tired from today's events. She trips from shuffling her right foot into her left. I quickly grab her and pick her up as she falls asleep.

I shake my head and smile. 'She could not even wait for us to get home to fall asleep.'

Timeskip brought to you by more fangirling

Ciel's P.O.V

Class moves along swiftly as the teacher goes through the lesson. Until a screech sounds throughout the school. I cover my ears and stand as does Taika. "What is going on?" I ask her, shouting over the screech.

"It's the fire alarm. Grab your backpack." She instructs me. I do so as she grabs hers. She grabs my hand and leads me through the mob of students heading to the doors. Once we are outside, she tells me that she has to make a few calls.

"Kim, are you out of the school with Grell? What do you mean he wants to see the fire? Tell him to get his butt out of the school if he ever wants to see red again! Then tell him the threat was from me! Alright, I'm gonna hang up now. Later."

"Taika, I believe that the fire is coming from the art hall." I point to the smoke rising over where the art hall is located.

Taika murmurs a spell and closes her eyes. She opens them a minute later. "Some idiot threw a lit match into the garbage can in the bathroom in the art hall." Then she goes back on her phone.

"Nina? Are you, Ronald, and Claude all out of the building? Good. I was checking just in case, seeing as how Grell refused to get out of the school. No, I still need to check on Lux. I honestly don't think she did. Well, she has no need to play with matches. No, because she can hardly use the stove without messing up. Well, I'm going to check on Lux now. Later." She taps a few buttons on her phone, then starts talking to another person. I'm assuming she is talking to Lux.

"Lux, did you start this? Then was it Alois or Sebastian? You weren't in the art hall, were you? And Sebastian and Alois were with you the entire time? Well, the fire started in the bathroom of the art hall. Someone threw a lit match into the trash can. Who knows? Just don't do anything stupid." Taika hangs up.

"So, what do we do now?" I ask her, not really sure what is happening right now.

"Well, the teachers are telling the students to go home, seeing as how the art hall is now destroyed. Picture day will be rescheduled for next week." She grabs my hand and smiles. "Let's go home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal_Turquoise: I IS BACH WITH DOUBLE THE CHAPTErS!!!

SpiffyEmerald: What are you doing up this late?

Crystal_Turquoise: ...Nooooothiiing...

SpiffyEmerald: Uh huh...

Crystal_Turquoise: Um... GOTTA GO!!! *Runs out of the room*

SpiffyEmerald: Eh, I'll get her later. *Looks at Crystal_Turquoise's laptop* Huh, she posted two chapters this time. Well-

Crystal_Turquoise: I FOUND CHERRY COKE!!!

SpiffyEmerald: MINE! *Runs out of room*

*Crystal_Turquoise walks back into her room*

Crystal_Turquoise: And that's how I escape her every time. *Iz proud*

Ciel: But she will just chase you later, right?

Crystal_Turquoise: It depends on the amount of Cherry Coke. I think.

Anyhow, my laptop is trying to kick me off Wattpad right now, so I'm gonna end this before I lose anything that I just typed.

So do me a favor...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

PLEASE STAY AWESOME!!!

>w<