Chapter 12

Lux's P.O.V

I'm sitting with Sebastian to my right and Alois in front of me in Chinese. Nina and Taika, along with Claude, Ronald, and Ciel, are across the room. The teacher walks in. "Tongxuemen hao." (Hello class) She greets us.

"Laoshi hao."  (Hello teacher) We, as a class, respond.

"We have 5 new students. Please come up and introduce yourselves."

"In chinese?" Ronald asks.

"If you can."

"Just don't say anything like how you're demons or not from this time." I whisper so that only Alois and Sebastian can hear me.

Sebastian introduces himself first. "Nimen hao. Wo jiao Sebastian Michaelis." (Hello. My name is Sebastian Michaelis.)

Alois, Ciel, and Ronald introduce themselves in English. Claude introduces himself in Chinese as well.

"Very impressive. You can sit down now." Our teacher speaks broken English. So she sometimes mixes words up or skips a word. I find it incredible since English is the hardest language to learn if it's foreign. Heck, I'm still learning proper grammar. And learning how to spell 'grammar' without using spell check.

The five of them return to their seats and the teacher continues the lesson. I get distracted and pull out my sketch pad. It has Mickey Mouse on the front. I continue a drawing that I've been working on.

"Lux, you should be paying attention." Sebastian says.

"Nope." I smirk.

"Alright class. Get with partners to do speaking assessment." The teacher tells us.

"What speaking assessment?" I ask. "Wait, we had a speaking assessment today." Taika obviously heard me 'cause I see her look at me, then facepalm. Nina shakes her head, but has a small smile.

"Alright. Lux, you do your assessment with Sebastian." The teacher tells me.

"Uh, okay." I stick to questions that are about the lesson.

"Jintian xingqi zi?" (What day is it today?) I ask.

"Jintian xingqiyi." (Today is Monday) Sebastian responds. "Jintian shi ji yue ji ri?" (What is today's date?)

"Uh, jintian shi... wait, what is today's date?"

"Today is September 14th." Sebastian tells me.

"Oh. Jintian shi ba yue shi si yue." (Today is September 14th) I say.

It goes on for a couple of minutes. Finally, we get to the last question and I mess up.

"Very good. Yibai." (100) The teacher says. She's not harsh when it comes to grading.

The bell rings, signaling the end of class. "Alright. Time to go to P.E."

"What's that?" Alois asks.

Taika's P.O.V

It's second period and I'm in my Social Studies class, which I share with Kim. Meaning Grell's in this class. Great.

"Okay class, we have two new students. Would you like to come up and introduce yourselves?" The teacher asks.

'Oh no. She's asking the wrong person to introduce himself'. Grell gets up and leaps to the front of the room while Ciel just walks. Ciel introduces himself first.

"I am Ciel Phantomhive. I came here from England. London, to be exact."

And then there's Grell.

"I am the one and only Grell Sutcliff who can pull off a passionate red!" He makes a bunch of dramatic poses while introducing himself. "I am from London, England as well."

"Can we ask questions?" Someone asks.

"Go ahead." The teacher says. "If it's alright with Ciel and Grell."

"Of course it is. But no cameras!" Grell declares. Ciel nods.

"Ciel, why do you wear an eyepatch?" A student asks.

"Hey, that's rude." Another student says.

"I was in an accident when I was younger." Ciel bluntly says.

"Grell, why's your favorite color red?" Someone asks.

"Because it is the most passionate of colors!" Grell makes a dramatic pose.

"Ciel, would you go out with me?" One of the prissy girls ask.

"No." Ciel responds in a tone telling us that he's bored.

"Ciel, are you single?" Another prissy girl asks.

"No." Ciel turns to me and smiles. Everyone moves their chair back away from me a bit, excluding Kim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SpiffyEmerald: T!!! How could you keep your readers waiting for TWO WEEKS?

Crystal_Turquoise: I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!!

SpiffyEmerald: *Facepalm*

*Ciel walks in*

Ciel: T.

Crystal_Turquoise: Yes?

Ciel: What happened to my room?

Crystal_Turquoise: What do you mean?

Ciel: 'What do you mean'? MY ROOM IS PINK WITH RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS AND OTHER STUFF OF THAT SORT!!!

Crystal_Turquoise: Hehe... Gotta go! *Runs out of the room*

Ciel: GET BACK HERE!!! *Chases after Crystal_Turquoise*

SpiffyEmerald: She left it unpublished again? I guess I'll finish it.

So, now instead of dying hair, T's redecorating rooms. Well, just do her a favor...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

PLEASE STAY AWESOME!!!

>w<