Chapter 16

Taika's P.O.V
    Ciel and I are in physics right now. No one else is paying attention. So the teacher is repeating part of the lesson, seeing as how someone didn't 'understand' the content of the lesson.

    A knock sounds from the classroom door. The teacher answers the door.

    I hear a familiar voice that I believe belongs to a certain brat. "I am lost. Can you tell me where I can find this room?" Alois asks the teacher.

    "There you are, Alois." Lux's voice sounds from behind Alois. "What happened?"

    They both leave and the teacher continues along with the lesson. 'Now if only all of the other idiots could leave.'

Sebastian's P.O.V
    I had explained to the teacher why Lux was not in class currently. I am at my seat listening to the lesson on the layers of Earth and taking notes for Lux.

    Lux and Alois walk into the room. Lux is half dragging, half leading Alois by the ear.

    "Ow ow ow ow ow. What did I do?" He whines. Lux has him sit to her left while I am sitting to her right. I give Lux the notes and she continues writing down notes.

Lux's P.O.V
    The bell rings, ending the long school day for most students. I grab my stuff and the three of us head to the athletic wing of the school. When we get there, I stop Sebastian and Alois right before the hallway where the locker rooms are.

    "Why did we stop?" Alois asks.

    "You can't go in the girls locker room!" I scold him. His expression becomes embarrassed. "Go outside to the bleachers of the tennis courts and sit there 'til practice is over."

    Alois starts to protest, but Sebastian grabs his hand and leads him away, while he continues to protest. I shake my head and sigh while walking into the locker room to change into athletic clothing.

    After changing, I grab my gear and walk outside. Alois runs over to me when he sees me. "What am I supposed to do while you are at practice?"

    "Didn't you bring your DS?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Give me a second."

    I walk back into the locker room and open my locker. I bring my DS to school, don't really know why, though. I grab my DS and a few games and close and lock my locker. I walk back outside and hand the DS and games to Alois.

    "Don't do anything to damage it." I instruct him. "And don't delete or add onto existing material." He nods and walks back to the bleachers and I walk to the tennis courts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crystal_Turquoise: OH MY GOSH!!!!

Ciel: What did you do?

Crystal_Turquoise: My laptop isn't working. So I'm typing from my iPhone and it's a huge pain to do so.

Ciel: How did you break it?

Crystal_Turquoise: I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!! This time...

Ciel: Then why is your laptop not working?

Crystal_Turquoise: It won't connect to the stinking wi-fi. *pouts*

SpiffyEmerald: Isn't that the only electronic not plugged into a wall that you haven't dropped?

Crystal_Turquoise: I'm surprised that I haven't dropped it yet. I dropped my New Nintendo 3DS like, 2 weeks after I got it.

SpiffyEmerald: *facepalms*

Crystal_Turquoise: So this is the reason why I haven't updated in two days. It takes forever to update from my phone, but I'm doing it for you guys! I mean, heck, it's taken me, like, 30 minutes to type just this A/N.

SpiffyEmerald: That's just 'cause your a slow typer in general.

Crystal_Turquoise: No, it's also 'cause I hit the home button instead of the space bar.

SpiffyEmerald: *facepalm* I'm done.

Crystal_Turquoise: Well, I'm gonna end this here and hopefully have my laptop back tomorrow. But just do me one favor...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
PLEASE STAY AWESOME!!!
>w<
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO TYPE ON A PHONE?!?!?!?!?!