Chapter 25

Lux's P.O.V

"NNOOOO!" I jump out of bed and run out of my room only to crash into someone. They pick me up and it makes me freak out even more. "LET GO!" I screech, thrashing in the person's arms.

"Lux! It is only me!" A voice says. But I don't recognize the voice, even though it sounded familiar. So I continue to struggle.

"Lux! Open your eyes!" 'Oh, my eyes are closed.' I stop struggling and open my eyes to find Sebastian holding me. Sebastian has a scared look on his face. I bury my head into Sebastian's chest, hiding the tears that fall from my eyes. Sebastian holds me tightly and takes me back to my room.

"Lux, what is the matter?" Sebastian asks me as he sets me on my bed.

I lift my head. "I had a bad dream and freaked out."

"Nothing can harm you with me around." Sebastian kisses me.

We break apart. "You must go back to sleep. It is night." He tells me.

I look out the window and find it dark out. "I don't wanna." I say, scared that I'll have another nightmare. Next thing I know, Sebastian's no longer in front of me and I'm laying on the bed. I try to get up only to be pulled back down.

"It's time to sleep, Lux." He kisses my forehead and I fall into a dreamless sleep.

Sebastian's P.O.V

I watch over Lux. She has been tossing and turning in her sleep, as well as occasionally talking. She has not told me anything about her dreams or of sleeping troubles. 'Why would she not tell me about any of this though? I shall ask her at some point tomorrow.'

Timeskip brought to you by ... actually, I'm not sure what by

Lux's P.O.V

'It's warmer than usual.' I snuggle closer to the source of warmth.

"Lux, it is time to get up for school." Sebastian tells me. Though his voice sounds close.

"Nooooooooo." I groan.

"You will not be able to have breakfast if you do not get up now." He tells me.

"Why is the sound of your voice so close?"

"Because I am right next to you."

I jolt to a sitting position and see Sebastian next to me. I blush and Sebastian chuckles. Sebastian kisses my forehead. "Now it is time to start the day."

I get up and open my closet, and find a single outfit. "Sebastian?"

"Yes, Lux?"

"I thought you were gonna put all my clothes back after I wore that dress."

"But you did not get your picture taken for picture day, now did you?"

I sigh. "No, I didn't. Do you even know when picture day is gonna be reschedueled?"

"I do indeed."

"Is it today?"

He puts a finger up to his lips. "That is not something I can tell you."

"That or you just wanna see me in this outfit." I grab the outfit and walk into the bathroom, not ready to have an argument about clothes after just waking up. The outfit is a dress that has spaghetti straps and the bottom of it has a blue stripe that spikes up at a few points. The dress is knee-length. After I put it on, I wrap any visible scars with bandages, as always, and walk out of bathroom.