Chapter 4

Sebastian's P.O.V

I am standing at the beach where Lux and I had made our wish. 'I wonder if she misses me.'

A glass bottle washes up on the shore. I pick it up and open it. 'A message.' I take it out and sense that Lux had written it. I take it back to the manor. I stand in front of my master's study.

"Come in." He says, sounding faint through the door.

I open the door. "Master, I have received something from Lux."

"Read it."

" 'I wish to see everyone again, especially Sebastian'."

A white light engulfs us.

Lux's P.O.V

I change into pajama pants and a random, old t-shirt and flop onto my bed. 'I guess this could be considered as an eventful day.' I sigh. At that moment, my friends barge into my room. Kim jumps onto my bed. "Oof!"

"Hey, what's up?" I ask them.

"You went to the beach without us." Nina whines.

"I had to go do something."

"You were gone-" I stop Taika by signaling her to be quiet. I slowly pull out my pistol and walk out of my bedroom. 'It came from the kitchen. The sound I heard.' I carefully open the door to the kitchen and aim my pistol.

"Who are you?" I turn the lights on, and when I do, I drop my pistol. I run over to the 'intruder' and tackle him. "SEBASTIAN!"

My friends come running into the kitchen. "Lux! Is every- Ciel!" Taika runs over to Ciel and hugs him.

I let Sebastian up and I jump on his back. "I missed you a lot."

"So did I."

Nancy comes through the doors. "Lux, what did you do now?"

"Why does everyone always assume I did something?"

" 'Cause you always do something." Taika answers.

Nancy tilts her head. "And who do we have here?"

"Pardon us for intruding. This is my master, Earl Ciel Phantomhive. I am Sebastian Michaelis, the Phantomhive butler."

"Ah, so you're the one Lux was sulking about having to leave. It's a pleasure to meet both of you. I'm Nancy Smith, the caretaker of these four."

"Sebastian, how did we get here?" Ciel asks.

"I do not know, young master."

"Well then, I'll show the two of you each a room that you can use." She starts to lead them through the house. I'm still on Sebastian's back.

"Here you are." Nancy gives them rooms right next to each other. "Come on, Lux. Time for bed."

"Noooo." I whine. She sighs.

"Allow me." Sebastian says. "Lux, where is your room?" I tell him the way to my room and he walks there. He takes me off his back and sets me on the bed. He then sits on the bed next to me. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Our wish came true. How has things been at the manor?"

"It certainly has not been the same since you four left." Sebastian kisses me. He then pulls away. 'Huh?' I don't get why, until Nancy walks into the room. 'Oh yeah...' I didn't tell her about the kissing.

"Don't stay up too late." She tells us.

"Nancy, demons don't need sleep." I tell her.

"Really? Well then, don't keep Lux up too late, Sebastian." She then leaves the room.

I look at the time. '2:53 am. I'm not tired.' Sebastian follows my gaze.

"I guess it is time for you to retire."

"Nooooooo. I'm not tiiiiiirrrrred." I whine.The lights are flicked off and I'm laying down in bed in the blink of an eye. I try to get up only to be pulled back down. "Eh?" I turn around and see Sebastian, who's lying next to me and has an arm around my waist. I feel myself blush.

"It is time for you to sleep." He kisses my forehead. Then I fall into a sleep filled with happy dreams for the first time in forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal_Turquoise: THEY HAVE RETURNED!!!