Chapter 15

Lux's P.O.V

It's a free period right now for me, Sebastian, and Alois. Our free period is between 6th and 7th period. So we've been through math and english. We actually had to move to a study room in the library because a bunch of girls wouldn't leave Sebastian and Alois alone. Bringing us to our current conversation.

"So, the only one of us 6 who has not been attacked by what you call 'prissy girls' is Ciel. Why is that?" Alois asks.

"Because Ciel is with Taika." I answer.

"How does that change anything?"

"One glare from her can send shivers down someone's spin. She's not one to mess with. That's why no one dares to ask Ciel out."

"Oh."

I try my best keeping my eyes open, but it fails and I'm overcome by sleep.

Sebastian's P.O.V

Lux has fallen asleep and Alois, for once, is not doing anything uncalled for. I have already finished the homework assigned. I am just sitting here watching over Lux and making sure Alois does not do anything that will make Lux mad.

The bell rings. I walk over to Lux and shake her gently to wake her. "Lux, it is time to head to our next class."

"NNNOOOOOO!!!!!" She screeches out and falls out of her chair. Alois jumps out of his chair in reaction to her screech.

"Lux, it is just me and Alois." Luckily, these rooms are sound-proof, so no one should have been alerted to the scream. I carefully pick her up and hold her close. She wraps her arms around me tightly and buries her head in my chest.

"It was a dream. A bad dream." She murmurs over and over to herself.

"Lux, it is time for our next class." She looks at me and nods. Lux jumps downs and reaches for her backpack, but I grab it before her.

"I can carry my own things." She protests.

"I know you can." I smile.

Lux's P.O.V

The three of us walk through the halls to our next class. Taika no longer has to go out of her way just to take me to my class because Sebastian is with me.

"What is our next class?" Alois asks.

"Didn't you look at your schedule?" I sigh.

"I did, but I have no idea what the class is about."

"For starters, it's an AP class. You get college credits for AP classes. The class itself is the study of stuff like culture and agriculture, or farming I guess you could call it, around the world." I explain it the best I can.

We walk into the classroom and take a seat. Sebastian to my right and Alois to my left. The class gradually starts to fill with students.

I take out my journal and start writing. The bell rings and I groan, frustrated that I can't do what I want and already tired. 'Could be worse. I could be fighting Ash in a life or doll situation again.'

The teacher walks to the front of the classroom. "We have two new students in this class. Come up and introduce yourselves."

Sebastian and Alois get up and walk to the front of the room. I see girls fawn over both and murmurs consume the class's attention.

"Who are they?"

"They're hot."

"I think the blonde one's cute."