Chapter 31

Lux's P.O.V

I wake up in my room. Sunlight creeps in through the blinds. I try to sit up, but am pulled back down. I turn my head to find Sebastian. I snuggle up against him.

"Are you feeling better, Lux?" He asks me.

"Yeah. I'm sorry that I just assumed."

"That is alright, Lux. I have something of yours." He pulls my bracelet out of his pocket and puts it back on my wrist. "I believe that this bracelet belongs here." He says and kisses me.

A knock sounds on the door and we break apart. The both of us quickly jump out of my bed.

Nancy walks into the room. "Good morning Lux and Sebastian."

"Morning Nancy."

"Good morning Nancy."

"Did I interrupt something?"

"Nope. What's up?" I ask.

"I need to take you to talk to Ann about tomorrow." Nancy says.

"The sky! And okay." Nancy rolls her eyes.

"Just get ready." She smiles and leaves the room.

I open my closet. "Sebastian. When are you gonna put all my clothes back and stop putting one outfit in here at a time?"

"I may never." He smiles.

I grab the dress and walk into the bathroom to change. The dress ties at the back of the neck and is knee-length. Its cream colored with a brown stripe at the top and at the bottom with a brown bow tied around my waist, tying in the front.

I put the dress on, cover any exposed scars, and walk out of the bathroom. I slip on brown flats. I grab my backpack and change it into a small, brown-leather purse. I grab my wand and change it into a necklace with a silver heart pendant. "Ready?" I ask Sebastian.

"Yes." He responds.

We walk out of the room and to the kitchen, where everyone but Taika is. 'I'm guessing she's still asleep.' I look at the time to find that it's 8:04am.

"BASSY!" Grell goes to tackle Sebastian. I stick my foot out and he runs into my foot with his stomach, falling to the floor.

"No. He's my boyfriend." I say and hug Sebastian. Undertaker starts laughing.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Kim asks.

"I'm supposed to go talk with Ann. I don't know about you guys. Why not take them shopping or something?" I suggest. "I can meet up with you all later."

"Lux, are you ready to go?" Nancy asks.

"Yep."

"Sebastian, are you coming with?"

"I am indeed." He says.

The three of us walk to Nancy's car. Well, it's an exact replica of her other car, which no longer exists. That's a story for another time.

"What is this?" Sebastian asks.

"It's a car. It's kinda like a carriage, but it doesn't need horses to move. It has a motor instead." I explain.

We get in and Nancy starts driving to Ann's office. It's about a 15 minute drive or so. Not too far.

I get out of the car when we get there. I wait for Sebastian and Nancy at the door. We walk in and are greeted by Ann.

"Hello Lux. And Sebastian, I presume?"

"You are correct." Sebastian says.

"Hi Ann." Nancy greets.

The four of us walk to Ann's office and take a seat. Ann pulls out a couple of files. So does Nancy.

"I already know that this trial can't be open. But it will have a jury. However, all of the jury members are either a supernatural being or know of supernatural beings." Ann explains.

"You are a vampire, are you not?" Sebastian asks.

"Yes, I am indeed. I only feed on animal blood and don't kill, however." She says. "But back to the trial. I don't know what Adam and Morgan are planning. So we have to be ready for anything. I've got all my directs done. I just want to see if there's anything else I can add.

"Lux, what else has happened?"

"Well, I haven't come into contact with them since Sunday." I say. "But I have come across Jason way too many times. Heck, he's even in all my classes now just 'cause he thinks I'm his fiance."

Ann writes everything down. "I don't really think I can do much with that except the fiance part. But I think I've got my main focus."

Taika's P.O.V

"THAT IS IT! SIT DOWN ON THE COUCH IN THE GAMING ROOM NOW!" I shout throughout the entire house. No one dares take a second too long and everyone, aside from Kim and Nina, runs and sits on the couches and chairs in the gaming room.

What's going on exactly? Well, Ronald and Grell decided it would be fun to get drunk, then Grell and Claude started to fight, then Will go involved. Ciel and the blonde brat somehow got into the weapons room. Undertaker... well, he actually didn't do anything. Oh, and Grell somehow found his chainsaw.

"What the heck were you all thinking? We set rules for a specific reason."

No one dare talks. "Oh, Undertaker. You can go, since you didn't do anything wrong."

Undertaker leaves. I turn back to the six idiots and Ciel sitting on the couch.

"Now then, what to do about all of you?" I give them a fake smile.