Chapter 28

Lux's P.O.V

The movie ends. 'That was pretty good.' I turn to Sebastian. "What did you think of the movie?"

"I do not understand why they looked down on the rabbit for wanting to be an officer." Sebastian responds.

"Um, 'cause bunnies are seen as cute and small and fluffy. Much like how unicorns are seen with rainbows." I say, doing my best to explain. Sebastian laughs, and I start to laugh.

"I ship it so hard!" Taika cheers behind me.

"Kinda like how you ship Zero and Yuki from Vampire Knight?" I giggle.

The 12 of us walk out of the theater. Sebastian and I decide to hang out around town for a bit longer, so everyone else goes home. We turn around to find Jason leaning against the side of the building.

"Give me a second, Sebastian." I walk over to Jason and grab him by the ear.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. That hurts." He says as I drag him by the ear.

"That's kinda the point." I drag him into a nearby alleyway.

"Finally ditching the demon, huh?" He asks.

"I would never stoop so low and betray Sebastian like that. I'm loyal to those who deserve it." I throw him against the wall of the alleyway.

"Then what are you doing?"

'I honestly hate this spell. I would hate to be bound. Actually, I have been bound before. And I really hate it.' " 'Fila tempore , nos mittit fatum. Rotae loco late currit. Tumultus huius hominis. Nam moderantem sua voluntate, non potest.' " I pull out my wand and raise it in the air, my eyes glowing as I do.

Threads wrap around Jason's wrists and ankles, binding him to the wall of the alleyway. I lower my wand and my eyes cease their glow.

"Unfortunately, I do believe that you will not enjoy the final act. For now, however, this act must come to an end. Enjoy being a puppet. Whenever you misbehave, the strings will continue to have more control over your will until you simply have no control over yourself." I give a twisted smile. "Have fun preparing for the next act."

I walk out of the alley to look for Sebastian. When I reach the movie theater, he's not there. I walk around in search of him.

"Sebastian? Where'd you go?" I shout as I walk along the path. 'This isn't like him.'

I pass by an alleyway and hear a body slammed against a wall. I look into the alley and my heart shatters when I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal_Turquoise: Translation= 'The threads of time, tying our fate. The wheels of space, not running late. Bind this being of man. For controlling his will, he no longer can.'

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ROOM!?!?!?!?

I-IT'S PINK AND FRILLY AND STINKIN' GIRLY!!!!

Lizzy: I made it all cute! You always prefer black and blue colors. They are too dark and dreary.

Crystal_Turquoise: That's kinda the point... *Collapses on the floor*

Lizzy: T? Are you okay?

*Ciel, Sebastian, and SpiffyEmerald walk into the room*

SpiffyEmerald: What happened to T's room? *Looks down* GAH!!! T!!! WHY ARE YOU ON THE FLOOR???

*Crystal_Turquoise doesn't respond and remains on the floor*

Sebastian: T, today's snack is chocolate cake.

Crystal_Turquoise: Cake?

*Ciel, Lizzy, and SpiffyEmerald all turn to face Crystal_Turquoise*

Crystal_Turquoise: I WANT CAkE!!! *Jumps up off the ground and onto Sebastian*

*Sebastian gets Crystal_Turquoise to settle down and gives her cake*

SpiffyEmerald: Well, T's busy again, so I guess I'll end this.

It seems that T left off on a cliffhanger, that or she forgot to finish it...

...Let's just assume that she finished it.

Just do her one favor...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

PLEASE STAY AWESOME!!!

XD