Chapter 33

Lauren's P.O.V

Adam grabs me by the hand and leads me out of the building. The press pile up one another to hear the verdict. Adam ignores them and takes me straight to a limo. Before I get in, I shout out to the press, "The judge was biased!"

I get in the limo and then Adam gets in. After a while, Morgan gets in. I open the window and stick my head out as the limo starts moving. "Sebastian!" I shout as I see him. He turns to me, then disappears from my sight. I get back in the limo and close the window.

I feel myself shake and their gazes on me. 'What now? I'm practically at their mercy. I won't be able to think of a plan in my current situation.'

The limo stops in front of a giant building. 'I remember. That's their mansion. Smaller than Nancy's.'

Morgan gets out, then Adam. I, reluctantly, get out. Adam grabs my wrist and leads me into the mansion and to his office. He shuts the door and locks it. He walks over to his desk, where Morgan stands.

"You've been a bad girl, Lauren." I freeze at his words. "And bad girls get punished."

'Save me.'

Sebastian's P.O.V

We are all back at Nancy's manor. I am currently trying to not slip into my demon form. 'I am not familiar with the government here, but I believe the judge is to remain neutral between the two parties. I cannot do anything to help Lux. I cannot get her in trouble with the law.'

Taika's P.O.V

"WHAT. THE. HECK. WAS. THAT!?!?" I scream as I punch a tree over and over. 'I planned out every scenario, but a biased judge. How did that slip by me?'

The tree falls. I jump aside to dodge it. 'Okay, calm down. I'm not going to get anywhere if I'm angry. Maybe just one more hit.'

I punch another tree, sending my fist straight through the thick trunk. "Now I'm good."

I walk in the house, expecting pure chaos. But, it's absolutely quiet. No one is trying to attack one another. No one is yelling. It's... almost like a nightmare. Next thing that will happen is something will jump out at me right now.

'We need to get Lux back.'

Lauren's P.O.V

I wake up in a... pink and girly and frilly looking room? 'Wait, what?'

I get up, only to fall back down from pain. 'Great. I'm stuck in bed.' I look around the room.

There are a total of five doors and the room is huge. 'One of the doors doesn't have a handle. That must be the way out. But then where do the other doors lead?'

The room I'm in is pink and white and full of frills and other girly things. There's a white dresser, a white desk, a white vanity, a white nightstand, and the bed that I'm on has white wood with pink, frilly covers and sheets. 'I have to admit, the woodwork is incredible.'

A knock sounds on the door. "Lauren, it's Jason."

"Go away." I shout. Instead, he walks into the room.

"I hope you aren't hurt too badly."

"I can't get up. What do you think?"

"Do you like your new room? I requested that you were treated better. Adam and Morgan decided to listen to my requests, seeing as how you'll be my wife." He informs me proudly. "You'll still go to school as well. You just can't make contact with any of them."

I look down at my lap, wanting him to just leave. 'I'm trapped here. I'm apparently 'Lauren' again. But worst of all, I can't see them.'

"Goodnight, Lauren." Jason says. He leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

I look at a clock that's on the nightstand. 'It's 9:54pm. How long was I out? I guess it doesn't matter.'

My backpack lays next to the nightstand. My wand is still a necklace around my neck. And I know my journal is safe since it's in my backpack.

A white lamp with a pink, frilly shade is also on the nightstand. On the vanity lays a bunch of make-up stuff and I'm sure there's more of that as well as accessories in the drawers. The desk has a laptop on it that's pink, which I'll have to customize later. A stereo lays on the dresser.

'I guess I'll go back to sleep. I'll hopefully be able to walk around in the morning. Um, but how do I turn off the lights? It would be cool if I could just clap and the lights would go off.'

I clap twice, just for the heck of it, and the lights turn off. 'Okay, didn't think that'd work.' I roll over and face the wall.

'I wonder if everyone's better off with me just staying here. Or is everything back home worse?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal_Turquoise: In case anyone's confused, Lauren's P.O.V is Lux's P.O.V. They're the same person. But Adam, Morgan, and Jason all call her Lauren and since she's back under their guardianship, Lux's P.O.V is Lauren's P.O.V. However, everyone else still call her Lux.

SpiffyEmerald: I think that's a good enough explanation.

Crystal_Turquoise: I was trying to help.

SpiffyEmerald: I get that, but you might have made them even more confused.

Crystal_Turquoise: DID NOT!!!

SpiffyEmerald: I'm not even going to argue.

Crystal_Turquoise: Can I take a nap?

SpiffyEmerald: No.

Crystal_Turquoise: Too late. *Flops onto bad and falls asleep*

SpiffyEmerald: *Facepalm. Walks out of room* SEBASTIAN! WE NEED PIE!!!

*Grell breaks through the window*

Grell: This room is much to dreary. How about a little red to brighten it up and fill it with passion! *Notices Crystal_Turquoise sleeping and another unpublished chapter*

I might as well end this first. To all of T's readers out there, do her a favor!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

PLEASE STAY AWESOME!!!

.       .
   W

*Starts to decorate Crystal_Turquoise's room*