Chapter 26

Lux's P.O.V
    Sebastian and I walk around the city. I'd already eaten, seeing as how Sebastian doesn't eat human food. We just have to get a microwave.

    "Here." I drag Sebastian into Target and to the appliances. "Umm, which one did we have?"

    "This one." Sebastian picks up a microwave. We walk to the self check-out, seeing as how it was empty. We walk out of the store and start to walk home.

    "Lux, what do your nightmares consist of?" Sebastian asks.

    The question surprises me. "Well, things that would probably make any normal person go insane. But it's nothing that I can't deal with." I smile. But it was just fake.

    "Lux, you wake up screaming from them. You toss and turn in your sleep. Sometimes talk in your sleep." Sebastian says.

    My smile fades. "It's-"

    "It is not nothing. Something is wrong."

    "I just don't want to worry you."

    "Lux, you are important. Do not disregard yourself. You always worry me."

    "Hey! I don't cause that much trouble. But I've tried to get rid of the nightmares. I can't make them go away. I dread sleep because of them. I'm afraid they'll come true."

    "Have you told anyone?"

    "No. My dreams have variations sometimes, so I'll just tell you about one of the newest that I've had to give you an idea.  In the beginning, I'm chained to the cross of a king. The king crumbles, leaving the cross. You appear, then are killed by the demon sword. The scene changes, and it shows everyone on the ground, dead. Except you. Everyone gets up as they each say something. Something mean. Then you appear behind me..." I start crying. We're almost at the house.

    We walk into the house and Sebastian sets the microwave in the kitchen. We both go up to my room afterwards.

    "Is that all there is to the nightmare?" Sebastian asks.

    I shake my head. "You appear behind me, your eyes filled with hatred. Your exact words in the dream are: 'I do not know what I ever saw in her'. Then everyone disappears. The only thing left is the bracelet you gave me, with the white heart shattered. I hear a voice say: 'Black and white. Black for the demon that's a crow and white for the witchling whose name means 'light' '. It sounds like my own voice."

    Sebastian holds me close to him. We stay like that for who knows how long. But I kinda hoped that it could last forever.

Taika's P.O.V
    "I want to watch it!" Alois shouts.

    "I was already watching it!" Ciel shouts.

    I walk into the gaming room and find Ciel and Alois playing tug-of-war with the remote. I take the remote from both of them with ease. "Hey!" They protest in unison.

    "Neither of you are gonna have it if you fight." I say.

    "Fine. I will find something else to do." Alois storms out of the room.

    I hand the remote to Ciel. His expression becomes confused. "Did you not just-"

    "Yeah, I don't like Alois."

    "As if it was not obvious enough."

    I walk out of the room. 'I wonder if Lux and Sebastian are back.' I walk into the kitchen and see a new microwave on the counter. 'If they're home, then where are they?'

    Nina walks into the kitchen. We both talk at the same time.

    "Hey, have you seen-"

    "Sorry, you go first." I say.

    "Well, Jason's at the door. He's looking for Lux again. So I was kinda looking for Lux or Sebastian. Or you." She tells me.

    "That little... Give me a sec. Can you just look for Lux? We're leaving to go to the movie in probably 10 minutes." I ask.

    She nods and leaves. I walk to the front door and open it to find Jason. "What do you want?" I growl.

    "Just to see my fiance. Where is she?" He takes a step into the house. My eyes glow and Jason's sent flying backwards. He gets up and marches back to the front door. "Hey! What was that for?"

    "For existing. Get out of here."

    "I have every right to see her."

    "And I'm gonna make sure she gets  a restraining order on you. This is harassment, according to the law."

    "That's only if Lux tells me to stop."

    "She has, you idiotic fool! Just get out of here!"

    But no, it just has to get even better! (Note the sarcasm)

    "There you are!" Rachel stomps up the doorway with Mark right behind her.

    "What the... Nope, author doesn't swear. What the heck are you doing here?"

    "I have business with you." She replies.

    I take a deep breath. "I'm gonna give you all a chance to leave. Go away. Now." I growl.

    "Not until I finish my business with you." Rachel demands.

    "Excuse me for a moment." I shut the door. "Hey Grell! You wanna do me a favor?"

    Grell runs down the stairs. "Can I use my chainsaw?"

    "I just need you to scare off the people at our door. We have enough to deal with involving the law right now. If we didn't, I'd let you have at it. Just scare them off." I instruct him. 'Because I want to do worse to them later, but I don't have the time to right now, unfortunately.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal_Turquoise: I IZ BACH WITH THY CHAPTA FROM TOMORROW!!!!

SpiffyEmerald: You mean from yesterday.

Crystal_Turquoise: That's what I said.

SpiffyEmerald: *facepalm*

Crystal_Turquoise: I has KitKat.

SpiffyEmerald: Mine. *Chases after Crystal_Turquoise, who has already run out of them room*

*Lizzy walks in carrying a pick, girly box*

Lizzy: YAY! Now I can make T's room look all cutesy! *Sees Crystal_Turquoise's laptop*

Another unpublished chapter? I will end it for her then!

Please do T one favor...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PLEASE STAY AWESOME!!!
X3

Now to make her room cute! *Starts decorating*