Chapter 6

Lux's P.O.V

I jump on Sebastian's back. "To the mall!" I shout. He leaves the house and I instruct him on how to get to the mall. I jump off of him once we reach the mall. I grab his hand and lead him to the first store.

"Okay, for now just grab something in their size and I'll sort through the clothes." I say. "But stay close to me. It's easy to get lost here. Trust me." Sebastian chuckles.

Once we've looked at probably everything in the store, I go through the clothes and pay for what we're getting. "Okay, shoes." I lead Sebastian to a Famous Footwear.

"Alright, everyone needs a pair of gym shoes and some sort of formal shoes." I say to myself. I walk around the store with Sebastian following behind me.

I'm almost done. I just have to grab a pair of gym shoes for Ciel. I reach for a pair that I think will suit Ciel, but I slip and fall, which means that all of the shoeboxes fall with me. Sebastian quickly catches all of the shoeboxes and me. "Are you alright, Lux?" I nod. "I'll carry the boxes." He then grabs the pair that I was reaching for and sets it on top. We walk over to the cashier and I pay.

"I think that should be everything." I frown. I feel like something is missing. A GameStop catches my eye. "There!" I walk into the GameStop. Sebastian follows.

I grab 4 of the newest DSs and a couple of games as well. Sebastian looks confused. "They're video games. I thought it would be a good way to keep Ciel, Alois, Ronald, and Grell occupied so that the house isn't destroyed."

I bring them up to the cashier. "Hello, will this be- do you have the money to buy all this?" He asks me once he sees what I've placed on the counter. He leans closer to me. "Ya know, I could give you a discount." I tilt my head. Sebastian slams his palm on the counter.

"Thank you for the offer, but we do not need it." Sebastian gives him a fake, closed-eye smile. I pull out the money to pay for it. I only ever use cash 'cause that way, no one can hack into the bank accounts if I lose it. The cashier just stares at the wad I pulled out, shocked.

"I'm in a hurry, can you just finish this?"

He bags the items and Sebastian takes them. We leave the store. "Hey Sebastian, why'd you get mad at the cashier?" He starts laughing. "What?"

"Lux, he was flirting with you." Sebastian says.

"And you got jealous." I tease and jump on his back. Now, if you're wondering where everything is, I put it all in my backpack.

"Is there anything else that we must pick up?" He asks.

"Yeah, lunch and then the Apple store."

"The 'apple' store'?"

"Yep." I tell Sebastian where the mall food court is. I jump down.

"I will go get us a table." Sebastian says. After all, he doesn't eat human food. I nod and walk over to a sushi place. The line isn't very long and I like sushi. I pick a random sushi box and pay for it. I walk back over to where Sebastian is to find him surrounded by a bunch of girls. 'How will I get through them? Wait, I know.'

I jump up and down to get Sebastian's attention, which doesn't take long. The girls part, letting him through. "It appears it is crowded here. Shall I find us another place to sit?" I nod, not wanting to be surrounded by so many people. Sebastian takes my hand and leads me to another seating area.

I open the sushi box and pick up the chopsticks. It takes me a bit, but I get the hang of it. Same thing happens everytime I use chopsticks. I go to grab the last bite of sushi and my chopsticks slip out of my hand. Sebastian catches them. He uses them to pick up the last bite of sushi.