Chapter 14

Lux's P.O.V

I walk over to the tree we were sitting under earlier. I sit down and Sebastian and Alois sit next to me. Soon, Kim arrives with Grell close behind.

"BASSY!!!" Grell attempts to tackle Sebastian, but Kim grabs the back of his shirt.

"What did I talk about with you earlier?" Kim says, a warning tone clear in her voice. Grell hangs his head in defeat.

Taika and Ciel soon join us. So far, no one has gotten in trouble and everything is still in one piece.

I yawn and stretch. "I need a nap."

"What you need is more sleep at night." Sebastian tells me.

"He's right. You stay up too late. Way too late." Kim says.

"No I don't." I flop backwards.

"Yes you do. What do you work on anyway?" Taika asks.

"Stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Important stuff."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"You can't keep this up. We all know you're doing something. You don't stay up staring at the wall."

"Maybe I do."

Taika facepalms. "Are you seriously gonna go with that answer?"

"Why not?"

I pull out my lunch and start eating. Sebastian and Claude are the only ones not eating. But Ciel and Alois are. 'Maybe it has something to do with them being younger demons? Why am I just thinking of this now?'

I'm the first to finish lunch. I lean against Sebastian and pull out my journal. Sebastian pulls me onto his lap.

"What do you write in there? I have seen you use it before, but I have no idea what is in it." Ciel says.

"Stuff. Mostly just whatever. A lot of people would just find it stupid or pointless." I answer.

I hear footsteps approach us. I look up and see Rachel and a bunch of other prissy, stuck up, bratty girls walking over here. "Great, what do they want?" Taika asks, clearly annoyed and ready to kill them. I just shrug.

"Well, if it isn't 'Little Miss Freak'. I think the circus stopped by in Weirdo Town." She teases.

"Funny, 'cause I'm not the clown here. Besides, I believe you're missing your act right now. A bunch of clowns came earlier looking for you." I say for a comeback.

"Hmp." She turns her head and flips her hair. She turns back to me and notices Sebastian. "Oh, who's this hottie?"

"My name is Sebastian. I must ask, is there any reason for insulting Lux like that?"

"Well, people should know their place. If this were a kingdom, she'd be lower than a peasant. Though I can't figure out why the prince would hang with a low peasant when he could be hanging with the princess." She flips her hair.

"I do not know what you mean, since I am hanging with the princess." Sebastian wraps his arms around me.

Rachel looks flustered from being humiliated by Sebastian. "Yeah, of-"

"Just know that the author doesn't swear." Taika cuts in.

"Whatever. She's the princess alright. Princess Air Head. Always having her head in the clouds. She can't even focus on a simple conversation. Heck, I bet she's not even paying attention right now."

"Yet I have higher grades than you. Explain." I say.

"Cheater."

"Not even."

"Whatever. Say, Sebastian. Why don't we hang out this weekend? Honestly, you should be with someone of your status." She flips her hair, once again. 'What is with girls flipping their hair? I only do that when it's in my face.'

"I would have to decline. I must say, it is utterly revolting to talk to you." Sebastian says with his signature closed-eye smile.

"UGH! What do you even see in this monstrous thing? It doesn't even act like it's in high school." Rachel complains.

"I would appreciate it if you would stop talking about my girlfriend like she is of no importance."

"GIRLFRIEND?" Rachel screeches. "That thing isn't even fit to be on the same planet as you."

Sebastian ignores Rachel's comment. "Let us go somewhere else, Lux." Sebastian then picks me up, bridal-style. He walks away from Rachel, with our friends following.

"This would be the perfect time for my chainsaw. I told you that I would need it." Grell protests. We all laugh. "What did I say?"

"I think I'll let you bring it tomorrow." Taika tells him.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal_Turquoise: Just wanted to publish this chapter real fast.

So March is almost over, hopefully meaning that I'll be able to update more often. It's been a chaotic month for me, with tons of ups and downs. I had to get through one of the hardest times I've had in a while about a week ago, but it's over now and everything's okay.

I know I haven't updated T's Journal in a while, but I'm working on a drawing I wanna post in it.

Just do me a favor...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

PLEASE STAY AWESOME!!!

>w<

SpiffyEmerald: Wow, a serious conversation.

Crystal_Turquoise: I CAN BE SERIOUS WHEN I NEED TO!!!