Chapter 11

Lux's P.O.V

My alarm clock goes off with its annoying melody once again, signalling the start of another school day. I slam the snooze button and start to fall back asleep, only for the covers to be ripped away from me. "Nooooo." I groan.

"It is time to get up, is it not?" Sebastian asks. I sit up and see that he's already dressed.

"I don't wanna." I flop back down and throw a pillow.

"Are we going to have a repeat of this?" A pillow lands on me. I sit back up only to be knocked down by another pillow. I fake being asleep. "Lux?" I hear Sebastian's footsteps grow louder as he comes closer to me. Once he's close enough, I pounce on him and he catches me.

"YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!! I win!" I declare.

"I do not think so. You are out of bed, are you not?"

I hang my head in defeat. "Aw man." He chuckles at my response and sets me down.

I grab a pair of jeans, a random shirt, a pair of random socks, and underwear. I walk into the bathroom and get ready to face the day, which includes covering every single visible scar. When I walk out, Sebastian is waiting for me.

"Let's go and face another day." I sigh. I throw on the closest hoodie, which just so happens to be my Pikachu hoodie, and grab my backpack. We leave my room to see Grell running down the hall.

"It's too early for this." I whine. I don't want to even be up at 6:00am. Much less be at school in an hour and thirty minutes. I soon see Grell running back the way he came. I stick out my foot and he falls.

"Owww." He gets back up.

"What is the meaning of this?" I ask.

"I can't find my chainsaw!"

"Good. That was what I wanted. You don't need to bring your chainsaw to school."

"Yes I do!" He argues.

I sigh. "It's too early for this. Grell, you don't need your chainsaw for high school. Go eat breakfast." He runs to the kitchen.

I walk to the kitchen half asleep with Sebastian following me. Nancy greets us. Ciel and Alois are sitting at the counter and not fighting. Ronald is finishing his toast. And Grell is waiting for something in the toaster.

"At least everyone's getting along." I walk over to Nancy, who gives me a plate that contains two pieces of toast covered in Nutella. I take it and sit at the counter. Sebastian sits next to me just as Claude enters. Soon after, Nina and Kim enter.

"Where's Taika?" Ronald asks.

"Still sleeping." Kim answers.

"I'm surprised that you were able to get Lux up, Sebastian." Nina says.

"I don't know how you did it. She's impossible to wake up." Kim adds.

Taika soon enters. "Lux is up? What parallel universe did this person come from?" She jokes.

"Sebastian threw pillows at me." I whine.

"And you lost."

"No." She looks at me, as if saying 'Really?' "Yes." I finish my Nutella toast.

"WWAAAAHHH!!!" I scream, realizing one thing.

"What did you do now?" Taika asks.

"Um... Hehe, I certainly didn't forget to do my math homework."

"Really?" She facepalms.

I pull it out and start doing it. I'm on the last question when we have to leave. I put my homework away. 'Ah well. I don't really get how to do it anyhow'.