Getting ready to watch the Interview

A/N

Im back and i am going to probably publish quite a few chapters over the next few days to try and make up for the ones i've missed. I know how it feels to have to wait for the next chapter for ages. Please keep liking, commenting and voting. Thank you everyone that reads.

Chap.3

Jessie's POV

Once Harry and Taylor had left I started squealing I just couldn't help it.

"OMG we actually met Harry and Taylor but I wish we saw the others and OMG you didn't tell us you were Taylor Swift's sister!"

"I didn't think it was important," Lottie grumbled at us.

I started noticing people crowding round to look at me squealing.

"Lets go back to yours Jessie," Lottie said dragging us out the shopping centre.

Lorna wouldn't budge because she was so in shock because she saw one of her idols.

"By the way remember there's a One Direction interview on!" Lottie shouted running to the car get inside.

On the way home Lorna started begging, "Can we stop at the supermarket to get some food please!"

"No we have loads of food in the house!" I argued just wanting to get home but I knew it was probably not worth it but I tried anyway.

"But I want Chicken!" Lorna pouted.

I knew there was no chicken in my house so I said, "We are not going to the shop just to get chicken, I have pizza and ice cream at home!"

"Well when we're at the shop we can get sweets and every food!" Lorna argued.

"No!" I told her.

"Yes!" She said back.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"Well we are here anyway and I feel like some chicken burgers!" Lottie chimed in. I thought she was on my side. She stuck her tongue out at me and ran into the shops with Lorna just in front. I had no choice but to follow them.

I ran in after them and knew the two places they would most definitely be either the sweet aisle or at the freezers with the chicken. I decided to go to the freezers first and sure enough when I got there they were arguing over which chicken to buy.

"Just choose one!" I said after ten minutes of them arguing, "Just get both!"

They just ignored me so I decided to remind them even though we had plenty of time, "The interview will be on soon!"

They ran to the checkout and gave both bags to the till lady. We were back home in ten minutes and still had about half an hour so we decided to change into some comfier clothes.

Lorna changed into pink sweatpants and a grey top with a floral pattern UK flag.

Lottie changed into a white t-shirt with Minnie mouse on and grey sweatpants.

And I changed into a white top with a zebra on the front, black sweatpants and a grey hoodie.

Lottie then started explaining to Lorna how to cook the chicken so I sat down and switched over to the channel the interview was going to be on and Jeremy Kyle was just finishing so I decided to watch that. Lorna and Lottie then came running through with pizza, ice cream, chicken burgers, sweets and probably everything else they could find in my apartment.