The Photo

A/N

Hello! :) How is everyone?? Hope you enjoy the chapter!!! Best comment gets a dedication as always

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown's POV

Hello again I am now at my house with Taylor showing her the video with a smirk on my face as her face went into anger. I took my phone away after it had finished as she would have probably smashed my phone and I can't have that.

"That bitch how dare she!!!" taylor screamed standing up, "I was going to go easy on them but I am going to use my force and they won't see it coming!"

"keep that video!" she demanded, "Load it on the computar along with the pictures and put the video in a file all of it's own," Taylor had an evil glint in her eye.

"Now this is the Taylor I like," I say smirking and going over to the computar.

"Call Mark," she ordered, "and tell him to come over," I whipped out my phone and called Mark.

"He said he would be right over," I said while taylor was focused on the computar.

"Well we better get changed so he will do what we say," Taylor says and we call him. I go and put on my lingerie along with a trench coat. taylor came out wearing a black Victoria's secret limited edition lace garter slip lingerie and a light pink long flowing see through cover up.

"He won't be able to resist us," I said.

"I know," taylor said.

"What do we need him for?" I asked.

"Well here's my plan," Taylor said sitting me down.

Harry's POV

I woke up Lottie was lying there next to me but I still had a bad feeling about something. I yawned and streched then put my arm round Lottie ignoring the feeling thinking it was probably because I had left the cooker on or something. I went back to sleep as it was too early in the morning seen as it was like half 4 before Lottie and I actually got to sleep.

Taylor's POV

I finished telling her the plan just as the door sounded. Mike walked in squeezed both our bums.

"I see you sexy ladies have dressed up jst for me," he said his eyes scanning our bodies hungrily.

"If you do something for us you might be able to get a prize thats if you do it well," I said in my ost seductive voice trailing a finger down his chest.

"What do you need me to do?" he asked.

"Just ly there naked in the positions we need while we take photo's ok?" I told him.

"And what are you going to do with these pictures? Stick them on your wall?" he asked his cockiness showing which I've always liked in a guy. 

"No we need them to use for a magazine but don't worry another girl's body will be on top covering most of you," I explained. She started to take a lot of photo's while I directed him to do different poses making sure they fitted the picture of the girl I had.

After about half an hour  later I got the pictures I wanted now mark was whining about his present.

"You go with him," I directed her to him then to the door of her room.

"Do what you like I am going to be busy," I said sitting down at the computar with the camera.

"She's better than you anyway," mark made a snide comment and I got to my feet.

"We will be back in half an hour," I said dragging Mark into the spare room. By the smirk on his face i knew he got what he wanted I was going to show him who was better or not!

Harry's POV

(next day after the thing at Taylor's happened)

I woke up with a soft kiss on the lips I knew it was Lottie but I didn't open my eyes as I wanted this to carry on. I was enjoying it until she sank her teeth into my lip and I yelped in surprised.

"I knew you were awake," she said her beautiful giggle coming out. I leaned up and kissed her again.

"You have to be at your interview in an hour and a half by the way," she said getting up.

"Do I have to?" I whined like a five year old.

"Yep!" she replied walking towards the kitchen. I slowly got out of bed and got in the shower.

I walked into the kitchen and there was Lottie making breakfast. We both ate then decided to walk to the place where the interview was going to be. We put on some sunglasses and hoods up (Lottie was still in her onesie). We passed a magazine stall when Lottie let out a small shriek.

"What?" I asked.

"Isn't that Shannon?" Lottie asked poitning to a magazine where a picture of Shannon in a bra and jeans was lying on top of a naked man. We bought it and continued to stare at it before going to look inside.