Chap. 16

• Dedicated to Niall Horan, The Birthday Boy! xxx

A/N

I can't believe our little leprecaun is 20! I love him so much. Here is an update for Niall's birthday. So can I please get some comments then I will update much quicker, the first person that comments gets a dedication or even I will put you in the book somewhere. Thanks for reading I have like 500+! Wooooo hoooo! happy Birthday Nialler. xxxx

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Liam's POV

"Zayn hurry up!" I screamed up the stairs at Zayn, "We are going to be late!"

Harry and Taylor had left and wont be coming back til later as Harry is taking her somewhere after the photo shoot and interview. We are going to go to Starbucks to talk to Lottie and her friends but someone is too busy sorting his hair! Zayn was walking down the stairs, "Zayn hurry up!" Niall screamed at him as i am sure he wants to go see Lorna and the others of course.

"It will mess up my hair!" Louis mimicked Zayn before Zayn could say anything.

"Right everyone out!" I sighed putting on my disguise as the others put on theirs. We all looked quite silly as when we went to pick them out Louis decided he wanted us all to have bright pink wigs and he wouldn't leave the shop until we got them and funny glasses with cowboy hats! Zayn didnt want the pink wig as it would mess up his hair but louis said that if he didn't get it all the fans would come and reck his hair even more so Zayn hardly ever goes outside without his hat and wig as he is scared some one will mess up his hair. Anyway we all got in Louis's car as Harry had taken his and Zayn didn't want to drive his so we all squeezed in Louis driving and me in the passenger seat after much pushing and shoving from the rest of the boys I won.

Louis pulled up outside Starbucks and we all went inside and saw Lottie, Lorna, Jessie and Shannon all sitting there looking round trying to see if we would come in. Teey obviously didn't recognise us. I saw Louis go up to them and say, "Is this seat taken?" In a old mans voice even though he had a bright pink wig. They looked at him weirdly before replying, "I am sorry but our friends are coming,"

Louis burst out laughing and they looked a bit scared. Louis came up  to us and told us to come with him. We went up to the girls and sat down in the four seats that were left, "I am sorry but we are sitting here!" Louis shouted at them in a demanding voice.

Lottie/Lorna/Jessie/Shannon's POV

Who are these strange men and where are One Direction?

Liam's POV

"Right ok," Lorna looked uneasy until Niall whispered something in her ear and a look of relief washed over her face. i must say watching the girls reactions is funny. We all ended up laughing and them apart from Lorna who was laughing with us were glancing at each other wondering if they should leave.

We decided that we should just tell them and we all slid off our wigs and hats and they all sighed in relief.

"You scared the shit out of us!" Lottie exclaimed messing up Zayn's hair as he was sitting next to her.

"Oi!" Zayn cried rushing to the bathroom to fix it.

We all rolled our eyes and Lottie started speaking, "So what were you going to tell us?"

"I think we should wait for Zayn to come back," I said clamping my hand over Louis's mouth before he went in a rant about how annoyed he was at Harry.

The lady came and we ordered apart from Zayn as he was still in the bathroom.

Zayn came back still sorting his hair about half an hour later! We had just been chatting about normal stuff and Louis and Lottie kept trying to sass each other out! it was funny to watch.