Chap.39

A/N

Here's the chapter! Please tell me what you think of it in the comments it means a lot to me and everyone that comments will geta  dedication!!!!!!!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chap.39

Lottie's POV

We broke apart and then there was an awkward silence and we just stood up and slowly walked back to the hotel each at either side of the footpath.

We went into our hotel apartment and went straight to our rooms not saying a word. I got changed out my clothes and back into my pyjamas and hopped back into bed. I checked my phone it said 4.45am.

I couldn't sleep and it was now 5.30 and I hadn't slept a wink of sleep the kiss has been running through my head. The amazing feeling, then what about our friendship. Even though me and Harry hated each other at first we slowly became friends and we got pretty close but now I think I mucked it all up I knew I shouldn't have kissed him it's all my fault!

Harry's POV

I haven't slept a wink of sleep since me and Lottie came in. The kiss has been running though my he'd the whole time. I knew I shouldn't have kissed her but my body and heart thought otherwise and had to do the most stupidest thing ever. It's all my fault our friendship is probably ruined now! Stupid, stupid Harry!!! Not only that I also cheated on Taylor! What am I going to do?

Lorna's POV

Lottie and Harry have been unusually weird today towards each other. usually they are chatting away to each other holding hands and laughing together but right now they are sitting on opposite sides of the room just staring at thier phones. Maybe they are texting each other! I casually looked over the top of Lottie's phone abd saw he was texting Dani. I looked over at Eleanor and saw she saw me look over Lottie's phone. I gave her the 'what's up with these two' look. She the 'i don't know' look and a little shrug. Then I gave her the 'follow me' look. I got up and went through to the kitchen.

"Whats up with Harry and Lottie?" I asked.

"I have no idea I think they are purposefully avoiding each other," Eleanor answered, "Yeah maybe something happened last night when they were driving to the hotel from Dani's,"

"No Niall said they were fine then," I answered.

"Well what about after they left Niall's and went back to their rooms?" Eleanor asked.

"maybe that's probably the most probable," I answered.

"Right we need to find out what happened last night!" Eleanor answered.

"Ok sir! I mean madam!" I said saluting her. We walked out the kitchen and back into the living room.

"We have an interview tomorrow and they want all of you girls to come aswell," Liam told us.

"Why do they want us?" Shannon asked.

"I don't know maybe answer a few questions or something," Liam said shrugging his shoulders.

"Ok," I answered. Lottie still didn't look up from her phone neither did Harry. I sat down next to Lottie.

"What you doing?" I asked her.

"Stuff," she answered not looking at me, "Well I am going back to see Dani," Lottie said standing up and walking out the door.

"Well someone's in a bad mood," I said after a few minutes silence.