Chap.41

A/N

Sorry I took so long updating I had school, the snowball and loads of other things. IT'S 6 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! WHOEVER COMMENTS WILL GET A DEDICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lottie's POV

After dinner we all went and picked up Olly from his hotel and went to the concert. Taylro was there already talking to Fern. She came and kissed Harry. I felt jelous but managed to not rip her off harry and smash her face in. She said something to Harry and walked off linking arms with Fern as they both tottered off in their high heels down the hall. Lou came out and got the boys ready. Olly came out and performed then the boys and soon we were back in the car except from Harry and Taylor because they apparently went to do something I am not sure of and were going to call a taxi later.

We got back to the hotel and went in through the back door and waved to the fans ot the front glass door where they were all screaming. We got in the lift and I got out first and went into mine and Harry's suite. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

I got it out and saw it was from harry I opened it and read.

'From: the bastard I have to share a room with

Please help me!! Taylor brought me to meet her friend and they started talking and ignoring me then her friend said he wanted to go and show taylor something but I can't come with him and I can't find find them in this motherfucking huge house!!! Oh shit she's coming back!!!!!'

Harry's POV

When we left the concert Taylor told me she wanted me to meet her friend so we excused ourselves from the group and started walking. I wish this was Lottie holding my hand and talking to me as we walked but instead it's Taylor. I still love her and everything but she's not Lottie. I don't think it would be fair to dump Taylor and it would make her even more suspicious of Lottie and I and I think she will know why I dumped her but if I dump her after tour I will hopefully not have to talk to her again and she won't suspect a thing and we can go on with our lives! She has to stay on tour with us even if I dump her because she has a few concerts that her managment asked her to do while on tour with me. We got to a massive gate and Taylor typed in a password at the edge on a little thing with numbered buttons. The gates creaked open and we enetered walking up the gravel driveway towards a door with a big knocker and Taylor knocked and a man about 20 answered it. To be honest he was quite attractive and I got slightly jelous. We all walked through the halls of his house and into a room where a maid was waiting.

"Hello Sir, Madam," she said curtseying to us, "Would you like anything to eat or drink?"

"No thanks," I answered.

"Gwendolyn get out I wish to speak to my guests alone!" Taylor's friend said shooing her out the room.

"Now sit down," he said to us. Taylor and I sat down.

"What is your reason for giving me such a delightful visit," he asked us sitting down on the opposite couch. I had a feeling that he knew the answer to that but wanted to ask anyway.

"I wanted you to meet my boyfriend," Taylor said to him.

"Hello I am Charles and you must be Harry Styles," he introduced himself.

"Are you English because Charles is an English name?" I asked him.

"Yes when I was in England a few months ago that's when I met this beautiful lady," he answered motioning to Taylor.  I tried not to let the jealousy get to me because well I am cheating on Taylor with her little sister. I stared out the large window looking at the vast landscape that was Charles's as Taylor went over to the sofa Charles was sitting on and they started a conversation.

"Charles just needs to show me something," Taylor said kissing my cheek and walking out the room as Charles linked her arm into his. I took out my phone and texted Lottie:

'To: The annoying shit

Please help me!! Taylor brought me to meet her friend and they started talking and ignoring me then her friend said he wanted to go and show Taylor something but I can't come with him and I can't find find them in this motherfucking huge house!!! Oh shit she's coming back!!!!!'

By the way I am just joking about the name me and her both have each other saved under these names. Taylor and Charles came into the room and I only had time to shove my phone down the side of the seat in between the cushions. I heard the slight buzz of my phone as it vibrated in between the cushions signalling Lottie texted me back. I tried to reach for my phone but Taylor came and pushed me up the couch so she was sitting with my phone on her side but she of course didn't know it was down there. I couldn't risk asking Taylor to get my phone cause then she might see Lottie texted me then shit would go down.

Charles's POV

I am so hotter than this guy, Harry Styles I know why Taylor is running to me when Harry isn't there. I want to fuck her so hard I can't wait till this douche goes away so I can fuck her so fucking hard. I just want to get that slut up to my bedroom now and rip her clothes off and chuck her on the bed then have such a rough night she won't ever forget it. I winked at her when Harry's attention was drawn out to my gardens. They are actually very small i mean my gardens are only 10 acres!!!  She came across to my couch.

"Let's go upstairs and we can do something quietly so that bastard doesn't hear.," I whispered seductively into her ear.

"Charles just needs to show me something," Taylor said to the One Direction freak and kissed his cheek and walked off with me. I linked my arm with her as the door swung shut with a click. I knew if we walked quickly Harry would never be able to find us because he doesn't look very bright! I picked her up and ran into one of the guest bedrooms and slammed her up against the door. She told me before she liked it rough and Harry was rubbish a this stuff and didn't do anything properly. We made out me pushing her body up against the door giving her love bited which i knew she would have to cover it up but i didn't care at the moment. We made out for a few minutes and Taylor rushed to the bathroom to cover up her marks that I gave her with the make up she leaves here for when this happens. I came up behind her and squeezed her bum. She gasped and turned round smirking. let's just say we had another big make out without me giving her ny love bites because she didn't want to do her make up around her neck again. I washed all the lipstick off my face and we walked downstairs and she went and sat over next to Harry.

"So what do you do for a living?" Harry asked me.

"I am only like the top lawyer in the world that's why I moved to America because they wanted me over here so thats how I have all this money," I bragged.

Harry's POV

He started bragging about his money. How could taylor stick this guy? Taylor got up and went over to Charles and i slid over to where my phone was and got it out and looked at the text.

'From: The Annoying shit

Probably showing her his boner!!!! Shit sorry somethings happened!!!'

I wonder whats happened!

"Wake me up when it's all over when I'm wiser and I'm older- " my phone blared out and I answered it. It was Lottie and she sounded upset.

"Harry quick come home it's Eleanor and Louis they were ina  car crash," she whispered her voice cracking.

"I will be right there,"