Chap.47

A/N

Sorry it's just a filler! First comment gets a dediation like usual.

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lorna's POV

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!" I screamed as i shot out of bed and ran over to Jessie's bed.

"Wake up wake up!" I yelled.

"I'm awake I'm awake," Jessie mumbled, "Happy Birthday,"

"Yay!" I yelled.

"What is the noise shut it both of you!" Taylor screeched from the other room.

"You shut it!" Jessie screamed back.

"You're the one bursting my ear drums at 7 o'clock in the morning!" Taylor yelled.

"But you're the one carrying on shouting!" I yelled.

"Lorna let's go to Eleanor and Shannon's room where we won't desturb the "Queen"," Jessie hissed and we walked out of our bedroom door and were about to go out into the hall in our pyjamaa when I remembered something!

"Wait I forgot to change into my birthday onesie!" I yelled dashing back to the room and picking out my onesie from my suitcase and running into the bathroom to get changed.

I got out to find Jessie had gone back to sleep.

"Wake up lazy poo it's my birthday!" I yelled in her ear and she jumped up in fright.

"Not right in my ear please," she said and we walked out again this time going into the hall and knocking loud and hard on El and Shannon's door.

"Who the hell is knocking at this time in the morning?" we heard Shannon screech from inside.

"It's my birthday!" I shouted back. I think we made too much noise because soon an old woman popped her head out her door.

"I'm trying to sleep be quiet!" she hissed before closing her door.

"Sor-rey!" I grumbled glaring at her door. El opened her door.

"What are you guys doing here at this hour?" she asked trying t stay awake.

"It's my birthday!" I yelled and her head shot up and she looked like she was fully awake.

"What's all the yelling about?" Shannon asked yawning and walking towards us.

"It's my birthday!" I yelled again running and hugging Shannon. She hugged back looking very surprised.

"And you have to yell because...." Shannon said.

"I'm so excited!" I yelled.

"Ok, why don't we go and wake the boys up," Shannon says.

"Okay kokay!" I yelled, "Onwards!" We ran across the hall. Correction I ran across the hall they slumped across going at a pace slower than snails.

"Hurry up!" I pleaded hitting Louis and Liam's door.

"What do you want at this time in the morning?" Louis asked opening the door and glaring at me, "hey El!"

"Well hello to you too Louis!" I said.

"Hiya Lorna!!" Louis yelled hugging me, "Happy Birthday!"

"Let's wake Liam up!" Louis said smiling deviously.

"No need your shouting woke me up," Liam said walking through.

"Aww!" Louis said pouting. El kissed him.