The winning ticket

A/N

So sorry for not updating its really hard typing on my ipod. Please keep commenting and voting it means so much first person to comment is going to get a dedication. Please tell me if you like my writing a lot so i know and can you please tell me what you want to happen later in the story.

Love you all

Lorna xxx

Shannon’s POV

One Direction sung the first 7 songs on the Take me Home album. It was amazing my favourite was Last First Kiss. I was wearing Denim ripped shorts, glasses, white crop top that says wild spirit on it, white converse and a black necklace. Charlie was so cute he was jumping around in his seat so excited and screaming/singing along to the songs. Then a girl about 20 came on and I saw she looked vaguely familiar. While Louis who was picking out the card with the number on it I was thinking who she was then she looked over at me and smirked. I could tell that smirk anywhere it was my sister the one who left me abandoned at my dads house the spoiled brat that I haven’t seen for 3 years. Louis picked out a number I hope it was mine It would just complete my life. My sister hates them but still gets to meet them, it was my sisters fault my mum died but my dad spoils her gives her everything she wants, she is horrible but I get the blame for everything.

Louis started speaking, “It is (Insert drum roll) 302!” I looked down at my card 402. I knew it wouldn’t be me I have got really bad luck whoever gets it I feel happy for them even though there is a tiny bit of jealousy in me. That’s when I heard a scream next to me I turned and saw Jessie I think it was jumping up and down.

Lottie’s POV

“It is (Insert drum roll) 302!” Louis shouted through the microphone. He said a few other things but I was only concentrating on the card Jessie was now jumping around with. “Its mine, its mine!” Jessie screamed. Now I have to spend a whole hour with Taylor but at least I get to see Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis. I wasn’t going to ruin it for Jessie, Charlie and Lorna and hope that I don’t break down screaming that I don’t want to go. I asked Jessie if I could take Shannon as we could take another person if we wanted of course Jessie said yes! “Shannon!” I called. “Shannon!”

“Sorry what?” She asked confused as she had probably been deep in thought or something.

“Would you like to be our 5th person to meet 1D?” I asked, obviously she answered with a,

“Yes! Thank you so much!”

“We walked over to Jessie, Lorna and Charlie who were talking to a body guard and showing him her ticket.

“Are these the people you’re taking?” He said gesturing to us.

“Yes,” Jessie answered.

Shannon’s face glowed and showed this was probably the best moment of her life! Maybe not for me it depends if Taylor is going to be a bitch or not. I love One Direction with all my heart and it is amazing to finally meet my idols. If Taylor hadn’t been there at the mall I would have probably started fangirling and maybe even scream in his face but Taylor obviously ruined it the only good part was that she stopped me from screaming in his face. Charlie was extra excited the second half of the show because he knew he was going to meet One Direction. He was bouncing even higher and singing even louder than I thought possible for a little boy of his age.