Chap.32

Sorry I took so long to update I got tons of homework. It's Jiam's date!!! Best comment gets a dedication! Thanks to everyone who reads, votes and comments it means so much! Does anyone know anything about Sophia Smith being pregnant?

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessie's POV

"Lorna, Eleanor's going to sort you and Jessie, Lottie's going to sort you! Ok?" Shannon explained as we were just about to get ready for our dates.

"Ok," I said and followed Lottie through to my hotel apartment. Taylor was there of course but she didn't come out when we walked in and went through to my room. Harry must have left already thankfully.

"Right so go have a shower and then you can get dressed then I will do your make up and hair. Take as long as you want as your date is a midnight date and it's only 5.40!" Lottie ordered and I went into the bathroom. I washed and shaved then came out where Lottie was waiting with a few bags of make up.

"Shannon can you bring the clothes out now!" Lottie called and Shannon came out with a long red dress.

"Here you go!" Shannon said laying it down on the bed.

"Thanks," I said, "Where did you get this dress?"

"When we were out shopping," Lottie explained as Shannon left the room.

"But i was with you the whole time!" I said.

"We have our ways now go put this on!" Lottie said holding out the dress.

"Ok," I said going back in the bathroom. It had sparkly sequins dotted around the top half and the red skirt was a pencil skirt until it reached my knees then it flowed out. I put it on and walked out.

"Your looking hot girl!" Lottie complemented.

"Thanks," I said.

"Now sit!" Lottie demanded. I sat on the chair in front of her and she started to blow dry my hair. Once that was done she got out her curling wand and curled my hair so it fell in curly waves past my shoulders.

"Make up!" Lottie said putting the hair things to the side and pulled the make up things closer to her, "Turn around," I did so I was facing her. She did make up and checked her phone.

"It's 11 o'clock what are we going to do for an hour?" Lottie asked.

"i have no idea!" I said.

"Wait do you know how to walk in heels?" Lottie asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Ok good I will just go get your other stuff," Lottie said walking out the room. She came bak a few minutes later carrying a gold necklace, black wedges and a few black bracelets.

"Put these on!" Lottie said handing me the stuff. I put it all on and tied the laces of the wedges.

"So are you excited?" Lottie asked.

"Yeah but also a bit nervous! What if he finds out he doesn't actually like me like he thought?" I worried.

"You'll be fine! Why wouldn't he love you? You're smart, funny, beautiful! Don't put yourself down!" Lottie said.

"Thanks," I said as Eleanor and Shannon came in.

"Pictures!" Shannon yelled and they all took out their phones telling me what poses to do and taking pictures like I was the colosseum or something.