Meeting Fern

A/N

Sorry it is really short today i promise there will be longer ones thanks so much for everyone that reads it means a lot please comment and vote. There is a really hot picture of One Direction for you all. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you to everyone that reads please comment and vote it would mean a lot and first person to comment will get a dedication.

Love you all

Lorna xxx

Taylor's POV

We were at the concert the one Charlotte was going to as Isabelle Wood had told me. I was going to make sure Lottie doesn’t win that prize because if she does I will have to talk to her for a whole hour. That would be torture and she might blab that I don’t really love Harry I am just doing this to annoy her. I thought of a plan and while the boys was in their changing rooms I crept out the back door and watched the people come and join the line then walk into the building then finally I saw Charlotte and her little friends. I listened in very carefully as I saw the guy explain what their cards are for. “I got 303!” Charlotte exclaimed.

That’s all the information I needed now time to put on my nice act and go help sort the numbers to put in the hat. I got inside just as Harry and the boys came out, “Hey Harry,” I cooed, “I’m just going to help with the numbers,” I said giving him a peck on the cheek.

“This is why I love you,” Harry said.

I walked over to the raffle ticket lady she looked about 18. “Hi I’m Taylor can I help?”

“Sure,” she said.

“Hey I’m Fern that would be great actually!”

I grabbed the book with all the 3 hundreds in it and started sorting 300, 301, 302 then finally 303 I grabbed it and shoved it in my pocket.

“Did you just shove that ticket in your pocket?”

“No,” I answered.

“Uh ha,” She nodded obviously not believing me but letting it go.

The more we talked I realised she wasn’t as bad as I thought she was actually nice to talk to unlike stuck up Perrie and Eleanor.

We got the job done quickly so I told her to come and watch the concert with me. She had to go on stage in the middle of the concert so that Louis who was squealing and jumping around even though he was only picking a number out of the hat it wasn’t that big a deal but he gets excited at the littlest of things it is so annoying.

“So Louis what is your number?” Fern announced into the microphone.

“It is …….”