Chap.17

• Dedicated to Everyone that reads! xxx

A/N

Sorry it's short just a filler! I swear there will be drama in about 5 more chapters I swear! Thanks to everyone that reads and same as always first comment gets a dedication!

Love you all

Lorna xxxx

Louis's POV

After Taylor left to go crash the girls night she came storming back in about an hour later.

She marched up to me and Zayn, "You both need to keep your slutty girlfriends under control! They should be sent to a mental hospital! You should have heard the things they said to me!" Taylor yelled in our faces. Luckily Harry had gone back to his own flat and I was in Zayn and Perrie's flat.

"I think you're the one who should be sent to a mental hospital!" I snapped.

"ha ha you didn't hear what they said to me!" Taylor said smirking.

"Am I the only one visualizing Duct tape over her mouth?" I asked Zayn. Her smirk was wiped off and before she could say anything Harry walked through the door.

"Oh hi hazzy! I was just asking them where you were," Taylor said to him in a sickly sweet voice. harry hugged her and they started making out. I was standing behind harry so I pretended to be sick to Zayn who was on the other side of Harry and he started laughing but trying to hold it in so it came out in little snorts now and again.

They finally let go of each other! Thak god!

"hey guys," Harry says. so now he acknowledges us! "Well me and taylor are going back to my flat,"

Hasn't he noticed that its my flat too! no, he desn't care he just wants to fuck taylor anytime he wants in my flat! Oh well i am sure Louis wont mind! of course I fucking mind I hate hearing them when I am trying to get some bloody sleep thats why I usually go to Eleanor's instead of her coming to mine because she hates it.

Harry winked at Taylor and smirked. I saw his hand traveling to her crotch! Eww someone fetch me a bucket so I can puke! I turned to Zayn and he was standing there with the most disgusting expressions on his face that I have ever seen anyone wear, I suppose I was wearing the same one.

harry picked taylor up carrying her bridal style out the door with he rgiggling! her giggle is so getting on my nerves and they left the door open! Brilliant! I decided to stay with Zayn tonight as I knew Perrie would be at Eleanor's and I really don't want to spend a night lying awake hearing sex noises coming from the room across th hall.

"Right well night," Zayn said walking to his room.

I lay down on the sofa and drifted into a dreamless sleep.