Chap.27

Shannon's POV

I was so glad I was sharing a room with Eleanor and not Taylor. We could hear them shouting threw the wall and quite a few times Eleanor went stomping over there to give Taylor a mouthful about shutting up.

"I wonder what Lottie and Harry are doing right now?" Eleanor giggled.

"Oh I think I know!" I said waggling my eyebrows.

"Haha! Seems like all the boys re taken who do you have your eye on?" Eleanor asked.

"no one," I said.

"What about Olly Murs?" Eleanor asked.

"Yeah cause I am just going to go to one of his signings, 'I would like to marry you!'" I said sarcastically. Eleanor rolled her eyes.

"Didn't you hear? He's touring with the boys!"Eleanor exclaimed and I knew inside her head was thinking up different ways to get is together.

"Eleanor he will never like a girl like me! He can have any girl why would he choose me?" I asked.

"Because you are special! You are one of a kind, unique! You're pretty, faithful, trustworthy and everything else a guy could ever want! If I was a guy I would definitely date you!" Eleanor exclaimed.

"How about we get Harry's hotel card from Louis and creep into Harry and Lotties hotel room and see what the sleeping arrangements are like and what they are wearing!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah! Great idea!" Eleanor yelled with an evil glint in her eye.

We knocked on Louis's door an a very tired looking Louis opened the door but brightened up when he saw it was Eleanor.

"Hey Lou could we please borrow your card for Harry's room?" Eleanor asked.

"Yeah sure it's on the table, I am going back to sleep night!" he yawned and stumbled back into his room.

We picked up the card from the table and walked out shutting the door behind us. We got in the lift and pressed the down button. 

Bing! The lift opened it's doors and we stepped out.

"Wait do you remember what room number they are?" Eleanor suddenly stopped walking and asked.

"Emm...... I think it was room 756!" I said not sure.

"Well well try it!" Eleanor said skipping down the hall. I ran after her and she swiped the cars and the door opened.

"Well done right room number! Which room do you think Lottie will sleep in?" Eleanor whispered as it was really quiet so I figured they were still asleep.

"Whatever room Harry's in!"I whispered back and Eleanor laughed quietly. We went into the first room and no one was there just Lottie's stuff piled in a heap on the floor and an untidy bed. Well Lottie was the messy one of our group.

We went into the next room where Harry's stuff was neatly put away in the cupboards and his bed was made.

"Well this is certainly a change from Lottie's! I think they would have done their stuff in Lottie's room then gone and slept somewhere else together where no one would find them!" Eleanor whispered.

"That's good detective work sir Eleanor!"I whispered back.

"Sir? Sir? I am Mademoiselle to you!" she whispered in a french accent. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on let's search for them!" I said dragging her to the living space then the kitchen then the bathrooms and cupboards and everywhere round the hotel room.

"Maybe Harry would take her up on the roof! It would be so romantic and Harry is known for being the romantic one out of the boys!" Eleanor said a bit more loudly this time knowing they weren't in here.

"Ok come on!" I said pulling her out the door and to the fire exit. We climbed up onto the roof. It wads really a tremendous site with all of New York laid out in front of us.

"Wow!" we both said at the same time then started looking round the roof for the pair. We couldn't find them anywhere.

"They must've hid themselves really well in the hotel room!" Eleanor said, "Come on let's look again!"

We walked down from the roof and down the stairs onto the right floor ad went straight through the door and started looking round until we heard a voice.

"What the hell are you doing in here?"