The drive back

• Dedicated to Everyone that reads

A/N

Sorry its short. Thank you everyone who reads, votes, comments and follows. Please keep commenting and voting it would mean a lot.

Harry's POV

We walked out of the building where the interview was and ran past our screaming fans and into our car. As soon as the car started driving the boys started firing questions at Taylor, "What's her name?" or "You didn't tell us you had a sister!"

All I wanted to know what her name was, I knew she wasn't just an ordinary girl when I looked at her my stomach did flips. She's truly beautiful ... wait what am I thinking I love Taylor and I can't think about other girls like that especially Taylor's sister.

I snapped out of my thoughts and everyone was staring at me, "Yes," I said hoping that was the answer to the question if they even asked a question. Taylor was angry no I take that back she was fuming. They carried on staring so I said, "Stop staring at me its creepy!"

"You don't know what you just said do you?" Niall asked.

"What?" I asked.

"We were talking about Charlotte then you just said 'she's truly beautiful.' What were you talking about?" Liam asked.

Taylor was bright red with anger now so I said, "I was talking about Taylor and the clothes she's wearing makes her look truly beautiful," Thankfully I managed to come up with a lie, Louis gave me the look that said 'talk later,' I knew he didn't buy my lie but I saw everyone else did, "And whose Charlotte?" because I didn't actually know.

"She's Taylor's sister!" Zayn exclaimed, " Did you hear anything we said?"

I didn't answer him I was too busy thinking about Charlotte and Taylor which one do I actually like hopefully Taylor. Wait of course I like Taylor better I only saw Charlotte for like 5 minutes but she is all I have thought about ever since I saw her. I was so deep in thought I opened the door of the car and walked right into the glass hotel door. "Fuck!" I said rubbing my nose and opening the door. I looked behind me and Niall was on the floor laughing his ass off. I went to my room with Louis following behind me.

We went in or room and shut the door, "What's up mate ever since this morning you've been zoned out and what you said in the car don't expect me to believe that shit!" Louis said.

"I don't know I just cant get Charlotte off my mind I keep thinking like she's beautiful and such," I admitted to Louis I knew I could trust him.

"Come on mate out of everyone you choose to have a crush on you choose your girlfriend's sister who she hates more than anything in the world!" Louis said, "Try to forget about your feelings for her, maybe its just a little crush,"

"Thanks I'll try," I told him and went to bed to think things over.