Watching the Interview

• Dedicated to Everyone that reads

A/N

Sorry its so short i promise there will be longer ones soon. Thank you to everyone that reads, comments, votes and follows.

Lorna's POV

We watched the interview in silence and Jessie and I kept glancing over at Lottie wondering how she'd act but she just stayed silent with no emotion on her face. I cant actually believe anybody could say that about their sister. I think of Lottie and Jessie as my very own sister so no one not even some famous person can say that about her. We all sat in silence staring at the commercials when Lottie stared speaking, "I cant go to the concert you two should go without me!"

"What! You need to come!" Jessie and I both exclaimed.

"What if someone recognizes me or something!" Lottie complained

"We are not going without you! They will recognize us too!" We told her.

After some more persuading she finally gave in and said she would come.

We decided to watch 'Titanic', and 'The Dark Knight Rises' for Jessie because she loves batman. We all cried at 'Titanic' and then we had to sit through Jessie saying all the words in 'The Dark Knight Rises' because she knew it off by heart. When the movie was we all decided to get changed into our onesies. I changed into my American flag where Lottie changed into her pink British one and Jessie changed into her batwoman one.

We all came into my room and lay on our beds chatting and playing would you rather and truth or dare.