Chap.53

A/N

Here's another short chapter but I promise I will update again on Sunday hopefully a normal size one! Do you like it when I update twice a week with short chapters or once a week with a longer one?? Comment answers and best comment gets a dedication!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lottie's POV

I had just finished calling Dani when Harry came into the room.

"hey beautiful," he said kissing me.

"Hey babe," I answered in between kisses.

"You should wear that more often," he says pointing out the fact I was in a summer dress. I just carry on kissing him and bit on his bottom lip. He opened his mouth and I slipped my tongue in. My hands went to his hair tugging at it and his hands went to my bum and gave it a squeeze. I jumped and wrapped my legs round his waist and he carried me over to the couch where he lay me down and climbed on top of me. We didn't get very far before a voice interupted us.

"What?!" my head whisked round and saw Lorna standing there opened mouthed next to the open door.

"OMG you two are together I knew you two had something going on! I can't believe this!!!" Lorna squealed.

"SShhh!" I said and motioned her to shut the door. She did so and sat down on the other couch. Harry had sat up now and I sat next to him.

"Well?" Lorna asked.

"Well he's my boyfriend but please don't tell anyone," I said.

"Why not?" Lorna asked.

"Because just incase it leaks to Taylor and stuff just please don't tell," I begged.

"So you don't trust them?" Lorna asked.

"No we don't trust ourselves I mean if they knew we would be a bit more relaxed around them and then we might accidently slip up somewhere," I explained.

"Ok I get it," Lorna said.

"So you promise?" I asked.

"I promise," Lorna confirmed.

"Ok well we'll come up," Harry said kissing me then standing up taing my hand.

"OMG you're so cute!" Lorna squealed. I glared at her and we all went into the lift. I leaned my head on Harry's shoulder as I was quite tired. The lift opened and we got out, I walked on the other side of Lorna so nothing looked suspicious and we went to Niall and Zayn's dorm room where Lorna opened it with the key she got from Niall.

"Finally!" Louis groaned as we shut the door. I stuck my tongue out at him and sat down on the couch.

"So what we doing tonight?" Harry asked.

"Lottie I want to congratulate you for giving Charles a busted lip and broken nose," Eleanor said.

"I should've given him a black eye aswell for what he was saying," I grumbled.

"Let's stop talking about hitting Charles," Liam said while laughing.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"Football?" Niall suggested.

"Where shoudl we play?" I asked as I was quite into football myself.

"Well there's a big park near here but we can't go now there will be people there and maybe fans so we wouldn't get a good game of football done," Louis said.

"But they won't be there at let's say 2 am will they?" I asked.

"So we going to play football at 2am in pitch black?" Louis asked.

"There's street lights," I said.

"I'm in!" Louis yelled sticking his hand in the middle of us. I put my hand on top of his and we wited for anyone else to join.

"Come on we can't play 1 on 1 that would be boring!" Louis yelled and Harry put his hand in. I decided to glare at everyone until they put their hands in.

"Eleanor?" I asked.

"Fine it sounds kinda fun," she said putting her hand in.

"Come on guys you don't have an interview until 3 tomorrow afternoon!" Eleanor tried to get everyone else.

"I guess so," everyone put their hand in apart from Liam but after some more persuading (mostly from Jessie) he put his hand in.

"Ready 1, 2, 3!  2am football!" louis yelled springing his hand up knocking everyone else's up aswell.

We watched lots of different movies until it came to about 1:30am and we decided to change into stuff to play football in.