Chapter.43

A/N

Here's the next chapter! so as my New Years resolution I have decided to update at least every Sunday unless I have a good reason like I am away or something! If I break it feel free to throw carrots and potatoes at me!! :D If you comment you get a dedication! Simples!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S please check out my other story Beach Boy it would mean a lot! I am doing frequent updates on it!!!

Lottie's POV

"Hi I'm Lottie," I said going to hug Sidney who came in with Niall abot 10 minutes ago but Harry and I were late here and everyone else had already said hello.

"Hi I'm Sidney," she greeted me witha  warm hug, "Where were you and Harry when I arrived?" 

"Still getting ready," I mumbled when in fact we were kissing on the couch but she doesn't need to know that.

We let go and Harry introduced himself.

"So Sidney what do you do for a living?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"I work in an ice cream place and teach dancing and singing," she answered.

"What do you want to do?" Jessie asked.

"Nandos!" Lorna and Niall exclaimed. We all rolled our eyes.

"Same old Niall!" Sidney said.

"Spin the bottle?" Shannon suggested.

"Truth or dare!!" Louis screamed and the door opened. In walked Taylor.

"Oh look it seems as if you brought another slut in off the streets!" Taylor spat at us and went and kissed Harry.

"Not now Taylor," harry mumbled and she stalked out the room.

"Sorry about that!" Harry apologised.

"It's fine," Sidney said.

"Are you ok? I am so sorry about that bitch," Lottie apologied.

"It's fine seriously," Sidney said laughing.

"Hey that's my girlfriend you're talking about," Harry defended Taylor.

"Looks like she's more of a fuck buddy," Sidney whispered into my ear so no one else could hear. I burst out laughing and everyone gave us weird looks.

"How about spin the bottle?" I asked.

"Well as you've noticed we're all in relationships and can't kiss anyone else," Eleanor reminded me.

"What about 7 minutes in heaven?" harry suggested.

"Then who would you, Lottie and Sidney go in the cupboard with?" Eleanor asked as someone knocked on the door.

"Dani!" I yelled and swung the door open and crashed them into a hug. Thank god it was Dani otherwise it would have been very awkward!

"hey guys!" Dani chirped to everyone.

"Dani, Sidney, Sidney, Dani!" Lorna introduced them.

"Hey!" Dani said hugging her.

"Hi!" Sidney said haugging her back.

"How about we go in twos to explore the city?" Zayn suggested.

"We did that already though!" Liam said.

"straight off the plane to a new hotel just touched down you can never tell," my phone blared out. I wlaked out the room and looked at the caller ID it said Taylor. Why on earth is she calling me? Just incase you're wondering I have Taylor's number because when I used to have to go out for lunch with Taylor mum made me get her number so if Taylor was busy she could tell me.