The Interview

A/N

Sorry its so short, Thank you for everyone who reads this. Please comment, vote and follow.

Chap.4

Taylor's POV

After the little annoying run in with Charlotte, I actually hate her so much, now I am sitting to the side of the interview the boys are on! YAWN! The interviewer was asking them stuff about their new album Lets go Home or whatever it was called when the interviewer told them he would like to show us a video about something or other when up on screen showed the little run in with Charlotte.

At the end all the boys except Harry were staring at me in shock. Well its not everyday you find out someone you know has a secret sister.

"Can Taylor come on the interview?!" The Interviewer said.

Then I felt people pushing me onstage so I walked on smiled at everyone and sat down between Niall and Harry.

The boys were staring at me so I gave them an awkward smile and they looked away. The interviewer that introduced him as Mike asked, "So is she really your sister?"

"Unfortunately, yes!" I sighed.

"Can you tell us her name?" asked Mike

"Yes, her name is Bitch!" I replied and walked off of stage. I hate the focus being on my sister she doesn't deserve it I really hate her because when she was born mum and dad fussed over her and just plain ignored me until I finally got them to listen to me sing and it all went downhill for her from then.

I heard Mike say, "That's all we've got time for thanks boys!"

The boys walked off stage.