Chap.48

A/N

I am so sorry about updating my internet went down because it's stupid but anyway here's the chapter sorry about making you wait so long for it. I dont think this is one of my best chapters but hopefully the next one will be better! :D First person who comments gets a dedication

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lorna's POV

I had opened all my presents and we were now at a water park.

Heres a list of the things I got from the lovely people who are my bestest (word taken from Louis's dictionary) friends!

Lottie gave me a big white mug with a unicorns head with a rainbow mane sticking out the front and the handle acted as the unicorn's rainbow tail, a chocolate cake and a bluey purpley dress that reached just below mid thigh.

Jessie gave me a necklace with an infinity sign in a box which said 'Thank you for your infinate friendship' and a message with sweets for some words like instead of writing extra she put extra chewing gum.

Shannon got me some ariel vans, sven the reindeer from disney frozen teddy and a jumper with thumper on it.

Perrie got me a pink beanie that said 'I woke up like this' and a big popcorn tub full of different sweets.

Dani got me a tphonecase that had 'hakuna matata' written on it and the deathly hallows (Harry Potter) necklace.

Eleanor gave me a top that said 'sorry I'm late', high heels to go with the dress Lottie got me and a Niall cardboard cut out.

Olly gave me beats earphones and teddy earmuffs.

Liam got me  a swirly lollypop and a giant teddy.

Harry got me a 'Mrs Niall Horan' jumper and a '1D' t shirt.

Zayn gave me a pillow matching the beanie Perrie gave me, a necklace with Mickey Mouse's hand at the end and minnie Mouse ears.

Sidney got me a white t shirt that said 'WTF where is the food' and a broomstick.

Louis got me a stripy top, red jeans, a '1D' top and stripy shoes.

(Pictures for the presents at the side)

Niall and I were now waiting in line for the tallest waterslide. Niall was holding our blow up boat we are going down in his other arm was wrapped around my shoulders as I leant into him as we waited in the never ending queue.

"Having a good birthday so far?" Niall asked.

"Yip I love it!" I said jumping excitedly with a big grin on my face.

Niall's POV

Lorna looked so happy I wished this day never ended. Well Lorna is happy all the time but today she is just more happier than usual.

"Whats your favourite present been?" i asked.

"I don't know I haven't seen yours yet!" she said smiling up at me as I was a quite a few inches taller than her as she is very small.

"You're really small," I commented.

"No I'm not my size is merely cute," she pouted.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," I smirked.

"Only 2 more people then it's us!" she squealed in excitment grabbing my arm, "This is one of my best birthdays ever!" I grinned.

"It's because I'm here isn't it," I joked.

"Don't get ful of yourself now," she warned.

"But it's just I am so hot and amazing and beautiful," she burst into laughter.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," she spluttered out, "it's out turn!"

I put the boat on the top of the slide and climbed into it then lifted Lorna up so she sat between my legs. The lifeguard guy at the top motioned we could go and gave us a shove.

"weeeeee!" Lorna yelled throwing her hands up hitting me in the face.

"Sorry," she apologised.

"It's fine," I laughed.

"Weeeee!" we both yelled as we ended the slide and splashed into the cold water at the bottom. Did I mention Lorna looks really hot in her bikini?

We both resurfaced from the water and climbed out. Lorna was looking around deciding which slide to go on next.

"Let's jsut go into the pool," Lorna suggested.

"Okay," I answered and we set off to the big pool where Eleanor, Louis and Lottie were sunbathing. Lorna crept up behind them and shreiked "BOO!" and tipped Lottie's sunbed over. Eleanor and Louis gt such a fright as we#ll they fell off their sunbeds.

"Hey guys," Lorna chirped as she had just walked up behind them, "Why are yo all on the floor?"

"Cause you screamed 'BOO' and we got a fright," Lottie explained glaring at lottie.

"I don't remember that," Lorna answered.

"Well I always knew you had a memory like a fish," Lottie said tipping her sun bed the right way and getting on it again, "Now I am going to sleep goodbye,"

"Goodnight," Lorna answered and we headed to the pool. Fortunately this pool was heated so it wasn't like the other pools under the slides it was a lovely warm temerature.

We sat there chatting and swimming, splashing each other with water for about 10 minutes.

"Let's go on that slide," Lorna said excitedly to one that was like a tube going round in a very tight spiral.

"You'll be really dizzy and it will be pitch black in that tunnel," I said.

"Thats why it's fun!" Lorna said jumping out the pool and grabbing my arm to help me up.

For the rest of the time we rushed around the water park going on every flume until we had to go because the girls wanted to get Lorna ready for her date with moi.

Lorna's POV

As soon as I stepped in the door I was grabbed and pulled up the stairs and pushed into my room where I was ordered to go have a shower by Lottie, Eleanor, Shannon and Jessie.

I had a shower and dried my hair and put on my onesie before walking back into my bedroom where I was shoved back in the bathroom with a dress and high heels.

I saw that these were the dress and high heels Lottie and Eleanor got me. I changed and walked back through where they were all looking through their make up deciding what to do to my face with it.

Lottie sat down in front of me with everyone behind her and started doing my make up everyone giving her suggestions. Finally they were done and we were ready to go. Hopefully my date with Niall has food because I am starving! Of course there will be food I know what Niall's like with food and know he'll be as starving as me.

Niall's POV

I am nervous now what if she doesn't like my gift?