Chap.38

A/N

Here's todays update!!!! Hopefully you are liking the updates so far!! Everyone who comments gets a dedication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love

Chap.38

Niall's POV

I pressed call.

"Hello?" asked the voice that I have wanted to hear for the past few years. I took a shaky breath.

"Sydney?" I breathes out shakily.

"Niall?" she asked as I felt my throat go dry.

"Yes," I croaked out.

"I can't believe it's you!!" she said sounding generally happy to hear from me.

"I am so sorry for everything I said a few years ago you don't know how much I regretted that!" I said hoping she would at least accept my apology.

"It's fine Niall I just want to see your face again," she said and started crying.

"Want me to send a plane to New York and fly you over here, California?" I asked.

"Niall I have college and my work an everything!" she answered.

"Please just for a weekend I promise you," I begged.

"Fine, next weekend?" she asked.

"But I won't be in California any more please come in two days," I begged seen as it was Wednesday today.

"Fine Niall see you in two days love you bye," Sydney said.

"Bye love you," I answered and hung up the phone.

Lorna came through to my room. My smile grew even bigger, she sat next to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"Did I ever tell you about my sister?" I asked her.

"No," she said shaking her head.

I told her all about our fight and run the years after how painful it was to not know what had happened to my sister then the day Perrie told me about her then the phone call.

"I am sure you two will get on fine," she reassured me.

Lottie's POV

It is 6pm and nothing to do! I have eaten, talked to Harry but he had to go and see if Taylor was coming back now. I am now lying on the floor on my back making weird noises with my mouth trying to think of something to do. Everyone was with their boyfriend/girlfriend it's not fair. I know I will go and see if Dani is free. I think Eleanor saved her number into my phone.

'To: Daniiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!

How are you? I know we haven't talked but do you want to meet somewhere?'

I put my phone down and sat there thinking of what to do when my phone beeped signalling Dani had texted back. I picked up my phone and read:

'From: Daniiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!

Yes get me out of this hell hole please!!

To: Daniiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!

Text me a address! :)

From: Daniiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!

Meet me at Santa Monica Beach

To: Daniiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!