Chap.33

Here's another update!! My two friends have wrote fanfics and whoever reads them and comments done on my comments and their comments will get a dedication from me! I will give you all a dedication each no matter how many chapters of dedications it takes up please please read them! Here are the books 1) Pinkshannon has a few books please go check them out i follow her so if you want to find her just go on my profile and find her on my followers list! 2) this is only if you have Quotev but her name on Quotev is Niall's crazymofo and she has 2 really good books! heres Niall's crazymofo link to her profile: http://www.quotev.com/27075062 I am not sure if that will work or not!!  Please please read them both!! Thank you to everyone that reads my story and will go do that for me!

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After I left Jessie in the lift I went into Eleanor's hotel apartment where her and Shannon were. I walked in.

"Hi guys!" I said sitting down next to them on the couch.

"Well we need to go! Have fun with Harry!" they called running out the door. I will go and find Zayn then! I knocked on Niall and Zayn's door and Louis came and opened it.

"Aren't you with harry?" he asked.

"No, i am here to see Zayn!" I exclaimed walking into their living room and saw Shannon, Eleanor and Zayn sitting down.

"Well we all got to go!" They called and all left the room. I heard the door close and I deicided there was no point staying here so I went to go find Harry.

I walked into the lift when Harry came running up. I stuck my hand out to let the doors open.

"hey!" Harry said.

"hey,"  I answered.

Harry's POV

To be honest I was really looking forward to hanging out with Lottie just the two of us no one making snide comments about us liking each other or something.

"It feels good to just talk to you and not have anyone taking pictures or saying stuff about how we should be together or something!" I chuckled.

"yeah they are a bit obsessive!" Lottie laughed, "So wheres taylor?"

"Oh she went to see a friend," I answered.

Lottie's POV

A friend? yeah right more like her fucking buddy!!

"Thats nice," I said trying to hold back the venom in my voice.

"You know you don't have to pretend to like her. I think nearly everyone in the world know that you two hate each others guts!" Harry chuckled.

"Yeah probably!" I laughed as the lift doors pinged and opened. We walked along the corridor until we reached our door. Harry unlocked it and we entered.

"What do you want to do?" harry asked sitting down at the kitchen table.

"You know what I haven't done yet that I usually do in hotels?" I squealed.

"What?" harry asked worridly probably seeing my expression.

"I always jump on the beds its so fun like a bouncy castle!" I yelled running through to my room and jumping on the bed.

"They are extra bouncy!" I called to Harry as he walked in giving me a 'your weird' look, "You need to come try it!"

"Fine!" harry said coming onto the bed.

I moved over to give him some room. We bounced higher and higher until we both went through the bed with a loud crack.

"Woops!" Harry laughed.