Chapter.44

A/N

here's this Sunday's update!!! :D It's January 12th which means Zayn is 21!! We need to lock him in forever 21 while we can!!!! Hope you like it! If you comment you get a dedication

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessie's POV

When I heard Lottie got mobbed I got such a fright I thought something serious had happened to her. I hugged her in relief that she was okay.

"I think I am going to go back to my room," Lottie excused herself standing up. Harry flinched everytime she took a step looking ready to catch her if she fell.

"I ma going to go as well to make sure she's ok," Harry rushed out to catch up with her like the Love struck puppy he is.

"Yeah we'll go to bed too," Lorna said dragging me up off the floor.

"Night Li," I said hugging him. He gave me a peck on the cheek. Lorna did the same with Niall and we walked out the room.

"Do you think Taylor will be back?" I asked.

"Hopefully not," Lorna said and we both laughed. We walked in and sadly enough there was Taylor sitting across the sofa like she was the queen or some shit!

"Oh you're back," Taylor sneered.

"Yes we are," I stated stalking past her and into our room with Lorna walking close behind me.

"yeah she's here," Lorna answered to my earlier question.

"I think I noticed," I said, "I think I'm going to get changed," I picked up my pyjamas and went into the bathroom joined onto our room. 

I got changed and went back in where Lorna had already changed.

"night Lorna," I said before climbing into my bed. she climbed into hers and I rolled over to face the wall before drifting off to sleep.

I woke up hearing a blood curling scream that sounded from across the hall and was loud enough to wake the whole hotel. I looked at the clock and saw it was 3am. I looked across to Lorna's bed and she looked over at me. We tiptoed out of bed and outside our door. We stopped short when we came to a puddle of blood leading down the stairs  and starting from Liam and Louis's hotel suite door and joining onto one from Niall and Zayn's hotel suite. Lorna ran into Niall and Zayn's hotel suite while I ran into Liam and Louis's.

I ran in and found nothing apart from pools of blood and two smashed iphones which I recognised as Liam and Louis's.

"No!" I screamed coming out only to see a woman with a gun to Lorna's head.

"I am going to make you watch!" she smirked as I felt someone grab my arms and hold them behind me.

"LORNA!" I screamed as the gunshot went off. I struggled out the person behind me's grip and ran over to Lorna.

"Lorna please come back to me!" I sobbed trying to find a pulse with my shaky hands. I ran back into my hotel room looking for my phone. I found it smashed along with Lorna's on the ground. I screamed and ran out.

"I left you a surprise in the lift!" the woman smirked. I knew the surprise would be bad but I couldn't stop myself from moving towards the lift. I pressed the button on the lift and it came up. The doors opened and all I saw was a big pile of blood covered people I looked closely and saw it was Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Harry.