Tiredness and Sickness

A/N

Sorry it's late my friend was over and left late and I didn't have time. Best comment gets a dedication.

Love you all

Lorna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lottie's POV

Surprisingly Paul gave us permission to change rooms so now the rooms went like:

Room 1: Louis and Liam

Room 2: Niall and Zayn

Room 3: Jessie and Eleanor

Room 4: Lorna, Shannon, Dani and I

Room 5: Harry and Taylor

Sidney was coming in 2 days and Dani was now sitting on the couch having a rant about as she put it 'all the motherfuckers who can't see the truth as their heads are so stuck up their own ass' a.k.a Zayn, Louis, Liam, Niall, Jessie, Eleanor and especially Taylor and Fern.

"-and really I can't believe they would say that about you I mean I always knew this would happen and they weren't to be trusted-"

"I am sure you knew Dani," Shannon reassured sarcastically.

"Ok maybe I didn't know but still they are all-" and thats when we tuned out well I did anyway. Sorry Dani!

"Are we still going to the waterpark tomorrow?" I asked.

"WATERPARK!!!!?!??! CAN I COME????" Dani yelled jumping up and down.

"No Dani we are going to leave you here," I said seriously before bursting into laughter.

"That was mean!" Dani pouted.

"We are going with the girls from Little Mix," I explained.

"Yay!" she yelled and started jumping around, "Just us or is Harry coming?"

"No," I said immediately.

"Aww why not?" Dani asked.

"Because we had a fight," I said.

"Wait does that mean you were TOGETHER???" Dani asked.

"Yes I was ok," I said exasperated.

"I'm sorry," she said hugging me, "I think I will go and kick his arse!"

"You might interupt his and Taylor's make out session," I said lying down. I have been feeling a bit tireder lately. Is tireder even a word? Nevermind it is in Lottie's dictionary.

"Yeah wouldn't want to walk in on the two trolls," she said snorting.

"yeah well I am going to bed," I said and walked through to my room. they all followed and got into our beds. I turned over and fell asleep almost straight away.

I woke up and ran straight to the toilet and threw up. I pulled my hair out my face and tied it up with a spare bobble around my wrist. I heard footsteps behind me and Lorna's voice.

"Are you ok, Lottie?" she asked.

"No I don't think I can go to the waterepark today," I said reaching for my toothpaste and toothbrush wanting to get the taste out my mouth.

"I'll get you water," Lorna said as I heard the patter of feet run off.

"And can you get me pickles and peanut butter?" I shouted after her. I got up and walked still slightly shaky to my bed and lay down.

"Lottie?" Dani mumbled as if just waking up.

"Yeah?" I groaned.

"you okay?" she asked.

"I think I'll be staying here today," I said lying on my back.

"here you go and just wondering why do you want pickles and peanut butter? You hate pickles?" Lorna came in the room.

"Don't know I just have a craving," I answered reaching for my glass of water.

It took me ages to convince everyone I was going to be fine and made them go to the waterpark without me. I am really not feeling right today and it is not even my period. I HATE being sick.

By about lunch time I was fine got up anf got myself something to eat while watching TV. I think i just needed a relaxing day then I will be fine tomorrow.

Lorna's POV

I didn't want to leave Lottie alone but she sounded certain that she wanted us to go and was being very stubborn. So we went and met up with Little Mix.

"Where's Lottie?" Jade asked.

"She's not feeling very well," I explained.

"Oh I'm so sorry," Perrie said after hugging us all.

"Let's go!" Dani yelled running towards the largest slide in the park. We all followed waiting in the line.

"I think we could probably find a place to skip this," Dani said and started looking around.

Dani found a place funnily enough and we spent about an hour going on the slide until we were tired and went to tan while Dani and Leigh-Anne went swimming in the pool before rushing off to another slide.

"Lorna I have been thinking do you think Lottie's pregnant?"